What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

I'm back from the future.  Death Star for $950 shipped.  

-Emmet Brown

People, people, this person is obviously a fake, don't believe a word he says.

No doctor would ever sign off without using their title, way too up their own backsides for that :)

Apologies to all doctors, I have nothing but love and affection for you all, please keep treating me :bow:

Cool, you finally broke even on these POS ? :P

Note for young'uns: Alien Conquest was the Galaxy Squad of 2011/2012 :thumbsd:

I only had $50 in all 3, so I squeaked out at least 100% profit. :sword:  I did well on the Alien HQs I sold last year too.

Edited by exciter1
  • Like 1

I wonder how everyone is enjoying their GS they picked up on clearance last year?  I actually thought Alien Conquest sets were kind of cool, but yeah, they aren't worth the cardboard they come in.

Over the last week or so:

7888 Tumbler $200

Indiana Jones 7622/7195  $70

7036 Dwarves Mine $70

7897 parts lot $30

I wonder how everyone is enjoying their GS they picked up on clearance last year?  I actually thought Alien Conquest sets were kind of cool, but yeah, they aren't worth the cardboard they come in.

Over the last week or so:

7888 Tumbler $200

Indiana Jones 7622/7195  $70

7036 Dwarves Mine $70

7897 parts lot $30

I bought your dwarves mine. Thanks. I saw that your 7048 and 7029 are missing the most expensive pieces.  Are you still looking to complete them if they do not sell and repost on ebay?

I bought your dwarves mine. Thanks. I saw that your 7048 and 7029 are missing the most expensive pieces.  Are you still looking to complete them if they do not sell and repost on ebay?

Cool, thanks.  As for the other 2, I was very disappointed to see that those particular pieces were not only missing, but what they cost for replacement.  I don't think the tail piece for 7048 was even available in the US last I looked, and the plates for 7029 were too much ($15ea) to invest that amount of money in that set.  I'll just keep them if they don't sell soon as they're pretty cool and the kids like them.  The other Castle/Kingdoms sets I had did very well and sold quickly.  I have a few more small sets from the line to get inventoried at some point as well.