71006 - The Simpsons House

Jeff Mack

The Simpsons House  

549 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about The Simpsons House?

• Love it!
    • Could be better.
    • Hate it.
    • Don't care either way.
  2. 2. How do you feel about investment potential?

• It's a winner!
    • It's okay.
    • It stinks.
  3. 3. Are you interested to see more sets for The Simpsons?

• Yes, please!
    • No, thank you.
    • Couldn't care less.

They featured an article on the BBC news website about this.  Whilst they are not OOS at the moment, I imagine that's due to a dearth of VIP members compared to their stockpile, rather than demand.  As soon as it's open to general public I can imagine that it will OOS very quickly.  Perhaps they'll even recruit more VIPs in the process...

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it's regarding ordering the simpson house.  I already ordered one on my vip account, but I was thinking about making another account under my wife's name.  Should I wait until mine clears the customer service and has been shipped before I place an order with my wife's account since it's still the same shipping address?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it's regarding ordering the simpson house.  I already ordered one on my vip account, but I was thinking about making another account under my wife's name.  Should I wait until mine clears the customer service and has been shipped before I place an order with my wife's account since it's still the same shipping address?

I'm pretty sure the limit is per *household*, so that probably won't work

You ordered only one?  The limit is two, sooooo...

• Like 2

Wow, that didn't take long.  This morning there was only 1 listing on eBay UK.  It's starting to explode now.  1 person even boasts in their listing:

"Due to being a LEGO VIP I am able to get hold of the set early and therefore as soon as I receive it I will post to the winner on the same day."

Haha ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-SET...