6857 - The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

Rich B

It would be nice if TRU would finish off this set already, but with their markup to $59.99 (a ridiculous 50% over MSRP) it will allow the secondary market prices to hold and even grow until they sell through them eventually.  I just hope they don't have a warehouse full.

It would be nice if TRU would finish off this set already, but with their markup to $59.99 (a ridiculous 50% over MSRP) it will allow the secondary market prices to hold and even grow until they sell through them eventually.  I just hope they don't have a warehouse full.

current BOGO might help in clearing these up, maybe....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one has been gone from LEGO for 10 months and TRU is still going strong.  I really wonder how many units they purchased at the end to keep it around this long.  Though I'm sure the 50% markup has something to do with that.  I don't think I'm going to beat the $25-30 buy in price I got for all of mine, but you never know.

I'm worried that there just isn't much interest in this set.  People can't seem to be bothered with buying it at the $59.99 price TRU has been selling them for.  Either that, or they have a TON of units sitting around.  Neither scenario bodes well for this set.

I'm worried that there just isn't much interest in this set. People can't seem to be bothered with buying it at the $59.99 price TRU has been selling them for. Either that, or they have a TON of units sitting around. Neither scenario bodes well for this set.

I have noticed at my local stores that they only have a 1 or 2 sets left in the shelves, even at $59.99. God only knows how many sets are left in the back though.

• 1 month later...

In case anyone missed this in the SW Advent thread...if they can just sell 2 a day, this will finally be sold out in just under another year...yes!!

SnowmanOlaf, I would love to know how many of the immortal 6857 are in stock. Any idea the figure on that one?? I'm not a violent man, but it must die...soon.

Dynamic Duo 6857 = 602 currently in stock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...