Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

It looks like the creator family house 31012 is perhaps retired, even though it has yet to say on the lego site. The item has a cross line thru the price and the words sold out with no new expected shipping date like other sets that are sold out. In fact I have noticed a listing from the U.K to have gone from $217 to 351.10 in less than a week. Is that a bit rich when you can buy an amazing modular for less. I rather spend that towards a HH. Anywaz if anyone had one what you would sell it for? Any Ideas? Cheers.

Same here, I'll try again later this afternoon, although I'm pretty sure they'll be closed until Monday. :threaten:  

I'm hoping there are still some Republic Gunships, Jabbas Sail Barge, WVM or Rancor Pits available.

Star Wars doesn't agree with me for some reason, but I'll happily take a WVM (that's all I want + a Town Square)

It looks like the creator family house 31012 is perhaps retired, even though it has yet to say on the lego site. The item has a cross line thru the price and the words sold out with no new expected shipping date like other sets that are sold out. In fact I have noticed a listing from the U.K to have gone from $217 to 351.10 in less than a week. Is that a bit rich when you can buy an amazing modular for less. I rather spend that towards a HH. Anywaz if anyone had one what you would sell it for? Any Ideas? Cheers.

So what your saying is that I should take down my listing :D

Having a look, I'd say that your correct, it looks like it may be gone. Personally if you had one (i've got 2, I'll be picking up a third this afternoon) I'd wait for at least a couple of months to ride out any market flood and I can't see people wanting to spend a bit of money so close after Christmas.

I think in 6 months you should be able to get about $150 shipped for it - prices are $130 shipped at the moment but they're not moving too quick.

I think that this has a lot to do with the time of the year, and being especially close to after Christmas. These sets were rare as hens teeth leading up to Christmas, so I think we will see a steady and constant rise over the next months if this has indeed gone.

I think that this has a lot to do with the time of the year, and being especially close to after Christmas. These sets were rare as hens teeth leading up to Christmas, so I think we will see a steady and constant rise over the next months if this has indeed gone.

Agreed, there has been no replacement announced so this set has nowhere to go but up. If you managed to pick this set up in some of the recent sales for $80ish you'll do very well from it.

I am under the impression that most creator houses do quite well in the secondary market after retirement especially after a few years. The Town square certainly has a lot of playability. I was just wanting to steer from city, just like friends lego. I have bought friends lego as gifts and for the life of me cannot refers to the plastic characters as minifigures. Unfortunately lego will continue to release such stuff over the next year with an elves range and frozen.  

I try and diversify my portfolio, I think that Friends makes up around 20% and City 10% (mainly TS).

LEGO Friends by far was my biggest selling point over Christmas, so they actually do quite well, its just picking the right sets is the problem.

Yes, to diversify is the way. What I might not like, the next may. I just hate the look of them. So PINK. I think barbie when I see it. Bring out monster high lego. 

Can't believe they did this to us, as if $280 wasn't enough.

Also not too impressed with the new birds set being $70.

I've just checked eBay and someone has listed their "pre-order" at $150 (free shipping), I reckon that $120 would be my ceiling for a pre-order. What do others think

Thanks. If the tumbler is in stock at Target in the U.S, there maybe a chance that it may make it's debut at the target mid year toysale here. Do you not think? Thinking back they had R2D2 for only $199 when it was released and the Ewok Village at $340 or something. If they have the tumbler it may be priced well. 

By the way on the lego site I had spotted set 76026 I tried to put it in my basket and they page outed. I went back to find it and nowhere, already on sale on ebay. So gutted I wanted that it. It was called Gorilla Godd goes bananas. It was $79. This set contains not only the flash but wonder women and her the crystal plane .

By the way on the lego site I had spotted set 76026 I tried to put it in my basket and they page outed. I went back to find it and nowhere, already on sale on ebay. So gutted I wanted that it. It was called Gorilla Godd goes bananas. It was $79. This set contains not only the flash but wonder women and her the crystal plane .

You can tell from my grammer that I was upset.

If you change the region to America and add it to your cart, then switch back to Australia it should work