Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

who own the rights to w.i.l.d. cats from image comics? thought i heard them sell them to marvel, but memory is fuzzy at best.  Any other comic based minifigs people wish LEGO would do but probably won't?  the Maxx would be sweet as a maxi fig

W.I.L.D.Cats is owned by DC now.  It's part of the Wildstorm line that was created/owned by Jim Lee.  Funny enough, Jim Lee is one of the creative chiefs/executive editors/head honchos at DC now.

The Guardians of the Galaxy 76021 set is called The Milano Spaceship Rescue.

It is sort of visible in the bottom corner here

LEGO® Spielwarenmesse 2014'' target='_blank'>LEGO® Spielwarenmesse 2014>LEGO® Spielwarenmesse 2014

I imagine we will see better pics any day now.

Here is a 'as zoomed in of a close up for the image' I can get. I can hardly wait to see what the other three sets are.

gallery_2081_28_12012.jpg

It is intriguing. You can see the back of Cyclops new print in that pic supposedly

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm really excited to get Cyclops, Storm, and a brown costume masked Wolverine in the new X-men set.  I really hope they get to Jean Grey, Colossus, Beast, and Archangel some day.

76013 is one of those sets where you will want it for the build & the figures aint half bad either. The helicopter looks quite ordinary but its something we have not seen in this series, the duck flotation device is not bad for something in a 13 dollar set, the new batmobile is not something we really need and the figure outweigh the vehicles in this set for sure, although a vehicle for the riddler is good to have I think a green beetle, like I think he drove in his first appearance of the 60's show would have been way cooler.

I have no idea who any of those people are.  I obviously was never into comic books. The ship looks like it belongs in the Chima section. 

Edit:  Darth Raichu, I didn't click the links, exactly what I was referencing.  Eagle ship.

Lol, I know, right? Just put one of the eagles from Chima and call it Eris' Supersonic Flyer :D :D :D