Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

Exactly! What with all the clearance sales year round, 40% is a conservative estimate  :P Seriously though (not that that isn`t...), they look pretty good overall! That Helicopter is flat out impressive. 

I know right? Canada sucks lol  Every once in a while there's a smoking deal on a specific set, but overall it's slim pickin.

So 76011, The Man Bat and 76012, The Riddler Chase seem to be showing up now at a variety of stores. Has anyone come across the penguin set 76010 or the larger set 76013 yet? I am mainly interested in the barcodes/UPC numbers if anyone has been able to get any and wants to look at their boxes or receipts?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, another x-men fig.  Magneto fig looks like he comes from one of the movies.

I actually sent Lego a email stating the counterfeit problem on ebay.  I am curious to what they say.  There is a big difference from a "custom" fig and a fake that completely copies the original. 

Finally, another x-men fig.  Magneto fig looks like he comes from one of the movies.

I actually sent Lego a email stating the counterfeit problem on ebay.  I am curious to what they say.  There is a big difference from a "custom" fig and a fake that completely copies the original. 

You should have just asked one of the LEGO employee lurkers who are members of Brickpicker.