Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

I was at the LEGO Store today and noticed they have all of the new Super Heroes in stock.

76010 Penguin Face-Off

76011 Man-Bat Attack

76012 Riddler Chase

76013 Joker Steamroller

76014 Spider-Trike vs Electro

76015 Doc-Ock Truck Heist

76016 Spider-Helicopter Rescue

76017 Captain America vs Hydra

76018 Hulk Lab Smash

They also had a bunch of new Star Wars sets but I am not familiar with those.

I do not like the x-men set with the sentinel and blackbird. Also another Wolverine and Magneto fig boooo. I want Ice Man and Gambit!

QO5C4075.jpg

haha....this is going to kill the price of the WC. At least it will stunt the growth of the WC. I can live without Deadpool. I think I'll need to take action and dump my remaining choppers while they're still hot.

haha....this is going to kill the price of the WC. At least it will stunt the growth of the WC. I can live without Deadpool. I think I'll need to take action and dump my remaining choppers while they're still hot.

I wouldn't count on that.  You are talking about one of the hottest Marvel characters in Deadpool and he will still carry the Chopper set.  Not to mention the classic version of Magneto is more popular than the one we are getting in the Blackbird set and Super Hero collectors are going to want both the yellow and brown costume Wolverine.  There is still high demand for the Chopper set and I can only see the price continuing to climb, though probably not as rapidly.

So I built the 4 new 2014 DC sets this week.

Penguin face-off, the duck is tiny, the scuba thing aint that good, penguin will never stand up on his own holding that umbrella.

Man-bat, Nightwing should definitely had a motorbike too.

Riddler chase - awfull clear stickers, not as good as I thought the set would be.

Joker Steam Roller, definitely one of the best superheores sets to date, Jet-plane is much better than what you can see from video reviews/photos.

So I built the 4 new 2014 DC sets this week.

Penguin face-off, the duck is tiny, the scuba thing aint that good, penguin will never stand up on his own holding that umbrella.

Man-bat, Nightwing should definitely had a motorbike too.

Riddler chase - awfull clear stickers, not as good as I thought the set would be.

Joker Steam Roller, definitely one of the best superheores sets to date, Jet-plane is much better than what you can see from video reviews/photos.

Interesting feedback. I thought the stickers in Riddlers chase were crap as well. The flash figure is excellent though.

Manbat - I love the set for 20$. OBVIOUS winner IMO with Nightwing in it.

Haven't built the steam roller, but it looks excellent. 5 great figures. Definitely worth the sticker price.

Yeah, the steam roller is great value, compared to 76001 "The Bat" which is a tenner less and only 3 figures.

I think the manbat set could have been jazzed up a little.

I actually really like the 76001. It certainly could have used one more figure, but the Bat is a great little vehicle and the tumbler is pretty sweet. Then you have exclusive Bane, the Black Knight version of Batman and Commissioner Gordon. 

If it had a Robin, it would be a homerun set, but even now I really like it. It also sells pretty well for me.