Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

Nothing to do. I have checked all day to see if anything new would pop up in the account info page but nothing is there to start any verification process of supposedly pending items ? Just need to wait and see. In the mean time the forum is fun to read. Lots of pissed off sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit - there is a message from an Amazon mod in the Amazon forum titled “You’re account is at risk of deactivation”. Click on HERE for information.

Has anyone else been able to successfully list new product since the "lockout" from last week?  I just went in and tried to submit some new sets to my inventory, and I was able to submit them like usual, but i've not received an email they were listed, nor have they shown up on my inventory after hours of submittal.   So, i'm still experiencing issues.  Usually when I submit a new product it pops up within 20 minutes.  I was locked out of half my inventory this past week, but was able to get them back to active later in the week.  I didn't try listing new products until today.  

3 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Has anyone else been able to successfully list new product since the "lockout" from last week?  I just went in and tried to submit some new sets to my inventory, and I was able to submit them like usual, but i've not received an email they were listed, nor have they shown up on my inventory after hours of submittal.   So, i'm still experiencing issues.  Usually when I submit a new product it pops up within 20 minutes.  I was locked out of half my inventory this past week, but was able to get them back to active later in the week.  I didn't try listing new products until today.  

I've successfully added and sold new listings couple of days ago.

However, today I tried adding one and no go...

I just dropped an FBA shipment to staples. Nothing shows up as active in my inventory but it is early. Everything went as normal during setting up the shipment and I still have the “Account at Risk of Deactivation Banner”.

1 minute ago, brunoros1 said:

I just dropped an FBA shipment to staples. Nothing shows up as active in my inventory but it is early. Everything went as normal during setting up the shipment and I still have the “Account at Risk of Deactivation Banner”.

My brother has that banner also. Is there any guidance from Amazon on how to deal with it? He was already succesfully reverified couple of weeks ago 

My brother has that banner also. Is there any guidance from Amazon on how to deal with it? He was already succesfully reverified couple of weeks ago 

There is a post in the Amazon seller forum by an Amazon mod called cooper_amazon. See link below.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/90ee83e7-582f-416b-b7d5-d9c86d57d1bc

I too was reverified and got the email on May 25th. My listings then came back and I have been able to finish my FBA shipment. Next day the banner showed up and it has stayed there ever since with an empty link. I opened a case with seller support and no feedback yet. I click on the link inside the banner on a regular basis to see if it goes to something that actually works at entering information or whatever. So far the link still goes to my account information page but then nothing shows up.

14 minutes ago, brunoros1 said:

There is a post in the Amazon seller forum by an Amazon mod called cooper_amazon. See link below.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/90ee83e7-582f-416b-b7d5-d9c86d57d1bc

I too was reverified and got the email on May 25th. My listings then came back and I have been able to finish my FBA shipment. Next day the banner showed up and it has stayed there ever since with an empty link. I opened a case with seller support and no feedback yet. I click on the link inside the banner on a regular basis to see if it goes to something that actually works at entering information or whatever. So far the link still goes to my account information page but then nothing shows up.

I got the e-mail that I was successfully verified on Saturday morning, but the banner has not went away and no green check mark next to "identity."  If I click the "identity", it says i have been verified successfully. 

I got the e-mail that I was successfully verified on Saturday morning, but the banner has not went away and no green check mark next to "identity."  If I click the "identity", it says i have been verified successfully. 

Yeah, Lots of sellers are in the same boat it seems. It is possible that additional information will be required but at this time all we can do is wait for Amazon to fix the link(s) to provide this additional information.

20 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Looks like people are having problem with listing new items on Amazon or modify existing listings for that matter.  

More than likely Amazon fired the wrong people within the past 2 weeks (ie. the tech leads for their 3PS platform)

There is supposed to be an employee walkout on Wednesday also. Might get worse before it gets better.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Amazon lost a bunch of shipments again :( Say they got 0 when I sent in 3

In other words, it's Thursday.

11 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

IS there a time frame for the invoices that I provide - Can it be from 3-4 years ago? These are ships in bottle purchased really long time ago

I can't remember if they require the invoices to be within 365 days, but I would try and fight it with Seller Support until you reach a point where they tell you to take a hike.  Then, I would escalate it to the [email protected] team.  They have the ability to do things that Seller Support can't and tend to be more rational, at least in my experience.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

This is new (to me). The status auto went to Investigation completed. Which renders it impossible to submit a case. But I never asked for investigation? 

image.png.c4e6265204a32750348bbbb56b863fa7.png

You're lucky.  That's been happening for a few years if memory serves.  There's not much you can do about those other than go straight to the [email protected] team.  When I do that, I generally load up the email with all of the documentary evidence needed to support my case as to why the FC was wrong.

does anybody know how to send a direct message to one of the amazon employees that post on the forums. 

( in one of the threads they offered to help anybody having a specific issue and said that anybody suffering from it should dm them but i can't figure out how to do it)

19 minutes ago, river41 said:

does anybody know how to send a direct message to one of the amazon employees that post on the forums. 

( in one of the threads they offered to help anybody having a specific issue and said that anybody suffering from it should dm them but i can't figure out how to do it)

I can't say for certain if there are other ways, but the only one that I've seen is when people post a reply and tag a specific Amazon rep.  Like..."@AmazonGenius I have a problem that I need your help with"  It generally engenders snark from the know-it-alls, but it's the only thing I'm aware of.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

What redcell said is correct , you can no longer DM with this new crappy forum format 

I think you mean the exciting new forum format that is designed to create the best possible user experience and most effective engagement between sellers and Amazon, and is positively absolutely without-a-doubt going to bring an overwhelming amount of joy and happiness to all Amazon sellers across the globe.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2023 at 10:06 AM, Bricklectic said:

just resubmit all info needed from list you got. for your address use Add new address button. i have an issue today with two-step verification. its not sending codes to my primary phone number

On 6/1/2023 at 12:33 PM, Bricklectic said:

This is new (to me). The status auto went to Investigation completed. Which renders it impossible to submit a case. But I never asked for investigation? 

image.png.c4e6265204a32750348bbbb56b863fa7.png

happened to me as well 4 times. looks like we keep sending empty boxes to amazon. lol