Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

12 minutes ago, redcell said:

I think you mean the exciting new forum format that is designed to create the best possible user experience and most effective engagement between sellers and Amazon, and is positively absolutely without-a-doubt going to bring an overwhelming amount of joy and happiness to all Amazon sellers across the globe.  

I heard the new forum offers an exclusive new sellers section where the only ones who can post there are mods and new sellers.  🤔 GENIUS!

(I refuse to sign up to new forum)

Looks like the reverification process moved forward for me today. Banner still there but I am going to get the post card with the code. This is the last item that needs verification. Everything is check marked as green except Business Address. Hopefully this is the end of this thing.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, brunoros1 said:

Looks like the reverification process moved forward for me today. Banner still there but I am going to get the post card with the code. This is the last item that needs verification. Everything is check marked as green except Business Address. Hopefully this is the end of this thing.

thanks for the post.  when i checked, i saw the same. when I clicked on the business address link, it took me to a page where I needed to confirm the business address and also give the name of a person to whom post card was to be addressed before it told me the card was sent.

38 minutes ago, cladner said:

thanks for the post.  when i checked, i saw the same. when I clicked on the business address link, it took me to a page where I needed to confirm the business address and also give the name of a person to whom post card was to be addressed before it told me the card was sent.

Same boat here, but it shows my current correct address and only gives me the option to "select an address" or "add new address."  No option to "confirm" current address.  Says nothing about a postcard when I just select the same address from my list. Does that mean they are just sending me a postcard even though it didn't say anything about it?

Same boat here, but it shows my current correct address and only gives me the option to "select an address" or "add new address."  No option to "confirm" current address.  Says nothing about a postcard when I just select the same address from my list. Does that mean they are just sending me a postcard even though it didn't say anything about it?

I had three boxes to enter my name as the attention for the post card. Once I hit confirm it went to a new screen where I need to enter a code that comes with the post card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, cobrakai said:

From what I saw, once you select an address, write your name in again in the boxes. The confirm should light up.  Then once you click, it'll give you a window of when to expect the card. Had me confused at first a bit as well.

46 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

From what I saw, once you select an address, write your name in again in the boxes. The confirm should light up.  Then once you click, it'll give you a window of when to expect the card. Had me confused at first a bit as well.

I don't have any boxes to write in once I select the address.  My only option is to select the address from my list of addresses and hit "submit."  Then it just says "Business address submitted successfully".  

So "Account at Risk of Deactivation" finally removed upon entering code received the other day from the app and the login page. Took a day to update.  Another catastrophe averted for "now".  Big kuddos for this community coming out and sharing ideas, tricks, and thoughts on how to handle the latest craziness from Amazon. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

So "Account at Risk of Deactivation" finally removed upon entering code received the other day from the app and the login page. Took a day to update.  Another catastrophe averted for "now".  Big kuddos for this community coming out and sharing ideas, tricks, and thoughts on how to handle the latest craziness from Amazon. 

Mine finally disappeared too, after creating a new deposit method to the same account I used for the last 8 years and getting it reverified. I had to move all my marketplaces over to the new deposit method. Now I hope the next deposit is successful and I don’t have to chase down my payment.

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Has anyone else noticed their account health slipping of late?

I was 250 couple months back but I lose like 4 points every couple of weeks. I'm down to 220 now. I sell exclusively FBA, and no negative feedbacks or az cases.

image.png.60373d7f07f90ad257a9f577e71c6a12.png

You gain points with each sale without issues. It is some formula of 1 point per 40 sales or something like that. If your sales are dropping this time of year, then your score will probably drop. If you do a lot of volume during the holidays, you will see it ramp up again.

1 minute ago, cobrakai said:

You gain points with each sale without issues. It is some formula of 1 point per 40 sales or something like that. If your sales are dropping this time of year, then your score will probably drop. If you do a lot of volume during the holidays, you will see it ramp up again.

so no sales till end of year and ill be at zero? seems wrong

11 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

so no sales till end of year and ill be at zero? seems wrong

I think you start at 200.  If you have no issues or violations you stay at 200 without any sales.  Then you gain points with sales from each calculation period.  I don't think you should drop below 200 unless you have a violation.

• Thanks 1

Had another fraudulent return on a $300 set today from FBA. Usually good for 2-3 of these a year. Amazon is great about refunding these things, but it still pisses me off. Do any of these guys ever actually get punished from Amazon and have accounts banned?

23 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Had another fraudulent return on a $300 set today from FBA. Usually good for 2-3 of these a year. Amazon is great about refunding these things, but it still pisses me off. Do any of these guys ever actually get punished from Amazon and have accounts banned?

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/abuse-submission/form/buyer-abuse-refund

I will say like they stole all the figs this is theft, please ban them. 

Amazon has been nice on refunds lately not a lot of work to get credit like before.

Edited by Tonka858
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brick625 said:

Does anyone know how to remove negative feedback due to the restocking fees? 

The customer returned a used and assembled set.

use that link above and select heavily used

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/abuse-submission/form/buyer-abuse-refund

we get a lot of 75280 back where they just take the figs and return it. This has been the worst set for mini fig theft

Edited by Tonka858
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, deathofsuperman said:

I am seeing a ton of listings now requiring bubble-wrap prep. Can you pay Amazon to do this for a fee?

yes you can.

will they actually bubble wrap it? Probably not - I speak from experience - Ive removed tons of FBA stuff that I paid their $1 fee for and woila! comes back to me naked.

Real question is if you can risk  sending in as prepped by merchant but not actually bubble wrap, do they really even care. data points welcome.

Edited by Bricklectic