Enhance the Brickpicker Database

Guest eightbrick

Is anyone else getting notifications? I haven't gotten any for about week.

I did some updates 5-6 days ago just got the notifications yesterday. Hopefully, it's because there is a lot of database updates in the que.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was just noticing that the price guide lists 425 pieces for the 21108 Ecto-1, whereas lego.com is showing 508.  Not a huge deal, but it caught my eye. 

Just go to the BP page for Ecto-1 and click the link to update the information.  Jeff will update the page once he gets time to do it and you will get some BP points for updating the information.

The link looks like this:

If you would like to add/edit information for this set listing, click here and earn Brickpoints!

• Like 1

Just go to the BP page for Ecto-1 and click the link to update the information.  Jeff will update the page once he gets time to do it and you will get some BP points for updating the information.

The link looks like this:

If you would like to add/edit information for this set listing, click here and earn Brickpoints!

Cool.  Just entered the updated info.  Thanks for the point in the right direction Darth!  I'm still learning all the ins and outs of the site.

• 2 months later...

Are photos able to be added yet?  If so, how?  I have taken some photos of a few small sets that don't have any pics in the DB

Not yet.  But it would be great if we had them added.  You can submit them via email using the "notify us via email" link on the set's page.  That way Jeff can review them and fit them to size.

• Like 1