23895326523_899fb6ffc8_b.jpg

- 7931 Jedi T-6 Shuttle (€75,-)

- 75019 AT-TE (€90,-)

- 7930 Bounty Hunter (€58,-)

- 9516 Jabba's Palace (€130,-) 

Mostly mediocre boxes.

I also saw this:

24495952216_679ef7ce95_b.jpg

- 79008 Lord of the Rings Pirate Ship Ambush (€120,-)

That box was in bad condition.

It's all just too expensive, even if I called the shop manager tomorrow and got 25% off for the lot I don't think it's a good deal. So I'll let it be. 

Looks like Bart Smit in The Netherlands?

3 hours ago, Dr. Brick said:

Looks like Bart Smit in The Netherlands?

Correct. By the way if anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll give the store's location. The boxes are probably still there (along with a battle of 5 armies set) because I put them back where they were... strategically placed behind large newer sets.  

3 minutes ago, Starkthunder said:

Bulk lot on shop goodwill that had parts from 10188 Death Star for a current bid of~$95. Problem is the weight of the lot is only 9lbs and a full set is 18lbs.

i have been banned at that site :( otherwise used to buy a lot. somehow the santa ana folks don't like me....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Ha! I just cancelled an order from Santa Ana because they still hadn't shipped after 2 weeks. Open box, complete, sealed bags Tower Bridge. At least they were quick to refund.

{ this is my version of what happened }

what i have found out is "SantaAna" folks play a whole lot of game.

1. double list and run multiple auctions for the same items

2. remove items than shown in the picture

3. especially if there are sets and parts lot watch out on what you receive vs. whats listed.

long story short, year or two ago i had won about 6 bids on lots. all of them had pictures and somewhere in the pictures i could see parts of "some very selective/rare" star war sets. and they all had different parts of the same set. so basically i made sure i got all 6 listed lots. plus there was 7th lot with lot of sets about 30-40sets. 

but when i received those 7 lots.

a. none had those parts

b. content weight listed was 20lbs. & shipping weight was mentioned to be 37lbs in the listing and items i received were less than 10lbs each. and each of the priority mail label printed has specifically postage paid for 10lbs. 

c. 7th lot which was suppose to have 30-40 sets barely had more than 6 battle packs. 

so i raised hell to them about who was stifling my lego. i never heard back. but i was banned. :)

I guess I didn't buy " NIB 75104 Kylo Ren Command Shuttle for $80 and a 75102 Poe's X-Wing for $60 both shipped" off RebelScum. The seller refunded me then asked me to pay again to another PP account. My Spidey senses started tingling so I passed. I haven't heard back since. Doing some research on the seller name made me think something was shady or at least not worth any trouble..