What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

10 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

I bought mine from Shop at Home for 40% off and I would buy all of those at 50% off, no questions asked.  I have a higher tolerance for Super Heroes than some.

I think these minifigs might have some value and the ship is actually cool.  If it disappears, it wasn't around for too long.

Guest ph4tb0i
14 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

that's why target don't exist in canada.

don't remind me. it was a reseller's heaven in there every time. i even made money selling yankee candles and justin bieber bed sheets at one point and this was BEFORE the dollar tanked. 

1 hour ago, shootyb said:

I did not buy piles of 50% of Chima 7022x sets at Target yesterday.

I "liked" your post because I DID buy 3x 70226 on Monday for 50% .... but I have been on the fence on those ... will part one out and see if I get any bites on the minifigs ... if yes, the others get parted out too, if no, ethics be damned, the other two go back to Target and the opened one goes to my son who loves Chima.

5 hours ago, shootyb said:

I did not buy piles of 50% of Chima 7022x sets at Target yesterday.

I found a Chima Laval's Fire Lion for 10 dollars on clearance at Wal Mart. Set has a 49.99 MSRP and one minifig alone sells for 20. Hate the design though. I have no idea who Chima is supposed to appeal to.

16 minutes ago, KRaken327 said:

I found a Chima Laval's Fire Lion for 10 dollars on clearance at Wal Mart. Set has a 49.99 MSRP and one minifig alone sells for 20. Hate the design though. I have no idea who Chima is supposed to appeal to.

minifigure is listed for $20,00 or sold for $20,00. have you sold chima mini-figures?

Edited by newbie77

76039 (ant-man, the final battle), it's the only one I've seen on a store shelf in a very long time, and it was over priced as fudge... I asked the vendor why and she said 'it's no longer in production and it's our last one, of course it's expensive' (translated from French)... 

Edited by staggs9696
precision

I had just gotten another Tumbler at the Lego Store today and thought I swing by Kmart.  They had Brick Bounty for $99.99 full price. I had picked up three tumblers in three days so felt the Tumblers were better investments for my money right now.  I left the BB on the shelf.