What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, Treetop said:

1c110b0bf2926f89b64b081463aec741.jpg
Been buying the Capital off and on when they get them in stock. Usually they may have 2 on the floor. Can’t pass these up at 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Those will be gold in two years, maybe sooner. I've done very well with White Houses and Lincoln Memorials. This set should perform well too. I wish my Target stores carried Architecture. Nice buy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Those will be gold in two years, maybe sooner. I've done very well with White Houses and Lincoln Memorials. This set should perform well too. I wish my Target stores carried Architecture. Nice buy.

Wow, same here.  I don't know of any local store that carries them.

These were my 7th and 8th set purchased from this seller. All sets have been listed as "Open Box" "At least 90% complete".

Sets all have been store returns that were resealed. All the sets I've purchased have been ~50% off with free shipping. Great for personal builds.

All sets that I have received have been 100% complete in sealed bags, with a resealed box. I've learned to appreciate the unboxing videos on youtube.

image.png.1f5b5b1e841c31429a2908edb7c3850a.png

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, marcandre said:

CL $300 each. These popped up Sunday, I thought it was a scam but he messaged me back. Ad had been up an hour. I was not his first message but he said I was first person to offer to buy all 3 so they were mine (no takers on ssd). He wanted to wait for the snow to melt so I had to sweat for two days wondering if I would really get these. He met me at a movie theater 5 minutes from my office this morning. 

Looks like first bag of MILF was started rest is bagged. SSD box open but inner box sealed.

10143 box still sealed. 

I can't believe it. 

Great stuff, I'm glad it was legit. Build or sell?

• Like 1