What Lego set did you buy today?

4 hours ago, Furious_george said:

One of mine was canned too. Same reason given  and when I enquired about it was politely told too bad , so sad. ?

I love how most Aussies just get straight to the point and none of this corporate crap about stock levels and checking with people in the warehouse.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 11:29 PM, Val-E said:

I love how most Aussies just get straight to the point and none of this corporate crap about stock levels and checking with people in the warehouse.

I am pretty sure that was Aussie customer service being nice. If Aussies were getting straight to the point, they would've told people to grow up because Lego is for kids.

With that said, I finally bought Hogwarts Train to get the HP promo. :)...

Brought a few more bits this week to add to the stock and flip in the run up to Christmas, to fund the medium term keeps. Most of this will be local sales and seems to be the strategy that works best for me. All at 50% or less buy in, the pirate coasters are much bigger than I thought.

065FA5FB-65D3-415D-AA1C-415928093DDD.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Finally got a London Bus, with triple freebie and double points. Committed a major crime by redeeming points during double VIP ... Time to rehash that debate?

I did too but mine are expiring this year. Annoying that lego is so frugal that they don't give points on full order.

2 hours ago, Gary81 said:

Brought a few more bits this week to add to the stock and flip in the run up to Christmas, to fund the medium term keeps. Most of this will be local sales and seems to be the strategy that works best for me. All at 50% or less buy in, the pirate coasters are much bigger than I thought.

065FA5FB-65D3-415D-AA1C-415928093DDD.jpeg

Where were the pirate coasters from?

Bought the updated DK The Lego Book bundle (includes an exclusive 60th-anniversary brick and print, aaahhhhh!) at Costco for $19.99 (RRP $34.95).  New content is Minecraft, the Lego Movie, Boost and according to the back cover of the bundle "and much more!"  Sorry, for the somewhat blurry pictures...

In addition, includes a cardboard graphic on the back cover of the anniversary brick insert of the Lego Toy Figure (the modern minifigure) patented December 18, 1979, Godtfred K. Christensen, (No. 253, 711) that is pretty cool.

DSC01512 - Copy.JPG

DSC01514 - Copy.JPG

DSC01515 - Copy.JPG

Edited by LegoWalker4