What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy
29 minutes ago, Rog said:

But they want schools and old folks homes to be able to order 99 cans of value beans, adjusting quantities on a per item basis is some next level coding man.

Amazon are fun stealers. Was very surprised they actually let me have 3 of some things during the recent short lived 342.

LOL... I remembered Tesco's last 3-for-2 where the limit was 2 and it was virtually impossible to find a similarly priced 3rd item worth having. Apparently they are having problems merging the IT infrastructure of the Grocery and Direct websites which would account for the OOS items today.

Found these on my drive back from NYCC. Sadly all of the Kessel Mine workers were gone at this stop but I did manage to get one store to sell me 5 for $1.14 each and scored an even dozen on the trip without really going out of the way, somehow I only added 20 miles in 4 stops. Convenient that BN likes to put all their stores only a mile or two off of 95 and 84. 

BN1007.thumb.JPG.a26a920de9652673c59341e06a451020.JPG

I just picked up 10 Harry Potter Bricktober sets from my Barnes & Noble. $6.75 each after tax and member discount. I had them manually order these for me last week and they arrived today. Upon picking them up I asked if I could order a few more. The clerk tried to place another order but the set was now flagged as unorderable in their system. Have others experienced this as well? I might have lucked out with the timing on my order.

IMG_0897.JPG

• Like 6

I just picked up 10 Harry Potter Bricktober sets from my Barnes & Noble. $6.75 each after tax and member discount. I had them manually order these for me last week and they arrived today. Upon picking them up I asked if I could order a few more. The clerk tried to place another order but the set was now flagged as unorderable in their system. Have others experienced this as well? I might have lucked out with the timing on my order.
IMG_0897.thumb.JPG.cec6e274890e761ba048b754301c7dc6.JPG
I had one of my B&Ns check for me yesterday and it showed 0 in stock both in the warehouse as well as in any store in a 150 mile radius. Hope these will still come, otherwise I might have to rely on the kindness of one of you lucky few to do a trade ....

I had one of my B&Ns check for me yesterday and it showed 0 in stock both in the warehouse as well as in any store in a 150 mile radius. Hope these will still come, otherwise I might have to rely on the kindness of one of you lucky few to do a trade ....

If I get some I’ll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I’ll trade you for some cash...lol.

I have listed three on eBay already and they’ve sold easily at $48 with free shipping. Thinking of raising the price a little bit to see what happens. They sell within an hour of me listing them every time.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I’ll trade you for some cash...lol.

I have listed three on eBay already and they’ve sold easily at $48 with free shipping. Thinking of raising the price a little bit to see what happens. They sell within an hour of me listing them every time.

Definitely unload ASAP! "I thought, hurr durr, if everyone got this at $7, then I should be able to find some at a reasonable price!" Nope. Think very few USA ones made it into the after market's hands so far...

On 10/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, Phil B said:

If I come across any, I'll sell to you at cost PhilB :P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

My whole head has just turned green.

Yea, that's dang impressive.  The fun of building, verifying parts, and the profits afterward.  Nice score.

And here I was excited that yesterday I got a used 70618 Destiny's Bounty, with minfigs and instructions, for $60.  Going to build it, replace a few missing parts, and resell. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain_chaos said:

Best haul I've ever had today. Got everything in the picture, including quite a lot of smaller unboxed sets, for £100!

A lot of it is still mixed up in bulk, but I've been able to briefly look through and it looks like all minifigures are there. Can hardly believe my luck with this!

OUOQICw.jpg

I thought only those in the USA find these kind of deals.  Definitely one to gloat about.  Where did you find it? gumtree, bookface, sphrock?

I did buy two Battle of Atlantis sets from Asda for £5.  Still about 20 left.  I've already got buyers remorse even though they were 75% off.

Edited by MoHu