What Lego set did you buy today?

9 minutes ago, Val-E said:

It´s a pretty unique design (although it is a Unimog of sorts) but the car transporter seems to eb doing better despite a 2 year run.

Car transporter disappeared before the snowplow truck. Do not remind me about the success of the car transporter. Still regretting not buying more than one. As I knew it would become a winner. But like the airport fire truck it disappeared over night. Maybe the snowplow truck also will do better in nordic countries where it happens to snow sometimes.

• Like 1

Picked up 8 A wing pilots
And a BBT at TRU today.
Uploaded the $25 bonus gift card into the Cardpool app so I could use it in store (they try to follow the rules, like not let me double coupon).

Got 1 free A-wing pilot.
And another $25 GC

Do you get bonus bucks even if you use a gift card? Of are they like Kmart?

Picked up 8 A wing pilots
And a BBT at TRU today.
Uploaded the $25 bonus gift card into the Cardpool app so I could use it in store (they try to follow the rules, like not let me double coupon).

Got 1 free A-wing pilot.
And another $25 GC

Do you get bonus bucks even if you use a gift card? Of are they like Kmart?

You get reward points. Just 2% instead of 8%.

Bought a UCS At-St for £130. Another UCS ticked off the list. With the exception of the Jedi interceptor that just leaves me with the Big three of falcon, ISD and Death Star 2. Will probably leave it there just in case there is a remake in the future of the big three

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alfiepops said:

Bought 3 60124 Volcano sets for £108.42 from Argos.

I could be wrong, but hasn't our own Tabby bought absolute loads of these lately? If I'm not wrong, I doubt his strategy is to hold them, and he got them in the Tesco legendary 3 for 2 offers so you may have a job on to much profit? I could be wrong but I'm not the kind of person to bother searching through all of the past threads. Anyway, I wouldn't be touching the set that Tabby bought in big on as he'll be making good money on RRP or slightly under if he feels the need to.

59 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Bought a UCS At-St for £130. Another UCS ticked off the list. With the exception of the Jedi interceptor that just leaves me with the Big three of falcon, ISD and Death Star 2. Will probably leave it there just in case there is a remake in the future of the big three

I reckon you will get your falcon next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryZola said:

I could be wrong, but hasn't our own Tabby bought absolute loads of these lately? If I'm not wrong, I doubt his strategy is to hold them, and he got them in the Tesco legendary 3 for 2 offers so you may have a job on to much profit? I could be wrong but I'm not the kind of person to bother searching through all of the past threads. Anyway, I wouldn't be touching the set that Tabby bought in big on as he'll be making good money on RRP or slightly under if he feels the need to.

He did, but his price wasn't better than 36 GBP each as far as I remember.

1 minute ago, Sfcommando14 said:

He did, but his price wasn't better than 36 GBP each as far as I remember.

I'm not so sure. However, I'm sure he'll come along at some point to correct me/us. All I was saying is I wouldn't want to be holding on to a set that a fellow re-seller had a load of and was willing to sell at RRP. Not a great move.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryZola said:

He's already selling.

• Like 2