What Lego set did you buy today?

Is this the line for the Target Group?!...lol
591327847a7995785f507a33f758cc70.jpg

6 of the Rey speeders
6 of the ghost riders

Not looking to overdue it before holiday clearance. Call me crazy bought 3 Avenger towers too, online they don't have any at any local stores. I have like 10 now. I like the set and I think the Marvel sets will do well with each good Show,movie, etc. that comes out.

I had to go to customer service for the match.

• Like 1

Not the best deal ever, so I'm not expecting rapturous applause.

Bought 1 x Fairground Mixer (my only one) and 1 X Lincoln Memorial from Toys R Us.

£120 in total initial cost. Used a £10 voucher to get it down to £110.

Also got the free minifigure pack and the £15 coupon.

I've been working all sorts of hours at work this week so didn't get chance to get to Toys R Us when I wanted to for some of the good stuff in multiple when it was still available. Fairground mixer should at least do OK though. No probs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

3x Rey
3x GR
1x avenger tower
3x freezing chambers

target

$25 Elsa castles are very tempting; it will be to $69 then $79 as soon as people figure out it is gone

How much did you pay for these sets? The Elsa castle at my local target is still $31. Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Salimr said:

I bought a bunch of sets off Craigslist last night for $425 and am so excited as it has what appears to be complete black pearl and Arkham asylum which are 2 sets I really wanted! Tons of minifigures, no mega bloks or dog hair and Also all of this

Lone Ranger and Angry Birds! Score!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Lone Ranger and Angry Birds! Score!

No angry birds that I saw. I actually liked Lone Ranger but missed them in stores so this works out great for me. I did not buy these for selling anyway and have lots of nieces and nephews I'm going to see next week. I usually put the sets in bags and let them build them then put them back in bag so others can build them. 

4 minutes ago, Salimr said:

No angry birds that I saw. I actually liked Lone Ranger but missed them in stores so this works out great for me. I did not buy these for selling anyway and have lots of nieces and nephews I'm going to see next week. I usually put the sets in bags and let them build them then put them back in bag so others can build them. 

The two big engine pieces in LBG in the top left bin are AFAIK from one of the Angry Birds sets.

46 minutes ago, Phil B said:

The two big engine pieces in LBG in the top left bin are AFAIK from one of the Angry Birds sets.

That part is in 20 sets http://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-4211767

but who knows maybe angry birds too. It does not matter to me as I just built a complete black pearl out of the lot and my daughter has about half of Arkhangelsk asylum completed

1 hour ago, California92563 said:

Don't forget the ninjago! 

My son and I like ninjago :) did you see my profile pic?

2 hours ago, airhanny said:

I'm just wondering why not just buying online instead of going to the stores and the hassle PM

I was lucky as the Target by my house PM the sets I purchased:

3 x 75137 - Freezing Chamber

3 x 75099 - Reys Speeder

3 x 76058 - Ghost Rider

1 x 60117 - Van&Caravan

1 x 60095 - Deep Sea Exploration Vessel

1 x 60092 - Deep Sea Submarine

Only reason why I went to the store was to pick the sets, as I have purchased online for in store pick up and also ship to home and more times then none the boxes were mangled.