What Lego set did you buy today?

2x Benny's Spaceship $53 each @ TRU

2x Darkseid Invasion $42 each @ Lego 

also power function motor accessories for ferris wheel for my dad for xmas for $11 total.  ordered by phone and they gave me free expedited shipping since the person in store on phone told me they had them in stock so i drove 35 minutes to store and it was the wrong power set. 

got 2016 calendar, christmas ornament, 3 pack mini figures and 2 free shipping cards included from it all plus future rewards from TRU during my 3 orders today. 

Edited by DenJ91

Ah, so based on your buy in, I'll trade you a NIB 10212 + a NIB 75005 for a used 10212 and the incomplete 10182 

Nice catch.

Don't forget the partial 4886 Building Bonanza! Only set with #3586 1x2x3 light bluish gray shutters....lol

No, I was letting you keep the extra sets as a finder's fee. I'm not greedy.

• Like 1

Complete mixels series 2 orange tribe: kraw, balk, tentro for $11 total at a local Wallly World. They were sitting right on the shelf next to the Monster Fighters Vampyre Hearse. At $25 I passed, but thinking about going back just to grab it for my personal Halloween display.

Edited by Deadfraggle
  • Like 2

Ok some reassurance please 

me and a fellow person walked into tru today at 8:15. He went str8 to Jurassic world and got two indominus Rex sets then went str8 to the Mtts and got three of those to finish it off he got a Ultra agent ship to round off his purchase

i on the other hand went str8 to Star Wars and found an isd and a cantina. I then went and got two ultra agent boats (that's when he got his so he copied me) and I found a lonely dragon that he passed over while he was looking at Jurassic world sets.  

So did I do good or should I have cleared the shelf of mtts before he did. 

Guest ph4tb0i
8 minutes ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

me and a fellow person walked into tru today at 8:15. He went str8 to Jurassic world and got two indominus Rex sets then went str8 to the Mtts and got three of those to finish it off he got a Ultra agent ship to round off his purchase

i on the other hand went str8 to Star Wars and found an isd and a cantina. I then went and got two ultra agent boats (that's when he got his so he copied me) and I found a lonely dragon that he passed over while he was looking at Jurassic world sets.  

You did str8

43 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

Complete mixels series 2 orange tribe: kraw, balk, tentro for $11 total at a local Wallly World. They were sitting right on the shelf next to the Monster Fighters Vampyre Hearse. At $25 I passed, but thinking about going back just to grab it for my personal Halloween display.

Is this post from 43 minutes ago, or 18 months ago?

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

Unless you're gonna flip an Ultra Agent boat in the few days before Christmas, there's no rush to buy one right now, correct?  It's a 2015 release, so should be plenty of opportunity to buy them on TRUTH days this winter / summer. 

The IR and MTT are different.  MTT could retire soon due to age, and IR could retire soon due to rumored production issues, and is rare nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, rpaulson7 said:

Unless you're gonna flip an Ultra Agent boat in the few days before Christmas, there's no rush to buy one right now, correct?  It's a 2015 release, so should be plenty of opportunity to buy them on TRUTH days this winter / summer. 

UA Ocean HQ was either never available or already retired in the EU and is in red sold out status on Shop at Home US.  It's effectively done so buy them while you can if you want to invest in it.  

17 minutes ago, micbelt said:

Ua boat is one of my favorite sets from this year and is one of the least distributed sets from this year. Definite buy.

I think it's pretty cool too, but if you're in a "buy as late as possible" investment strategy, which makes sense, then stocking up on a 2015-released set now doesn't fall into that.  Unless you have reason to believe it could be retiring soon, and we can all have varying opinions on that.  (See discussion regarding 2015-released Brick Bounty).

But if you plan to flip short term, then yea, stock up, it's a tough one to find.