What Lego set did you buy today?

I found a duel on geonosis at a walmart for 25.00 on clearance.  My guess it was a return, and the box was a bit worn.  Figured i'd snag this one, and use the brown/grey parts to build a base around the rancor pit/jabba's palace moc that my son and I are making and sell off the minifigs.  This set is perfect for environment mocs of cliff environments. 

My local target had 5 raptor escapes and considering I've never seen them in the wild EVER, I grabbed 3.  My buy in was only $80 total because of returns and stuff that's too complicated to explain but take my word for it.  Not really sure how I feel on the set but I'm in now. 

My local target had 5 raptor escapes and considering I've never seen them in the wild EVER, I grabbed 3.  My buy in was only $80 total because of returns and stuff that's too complicated to explain but take my word for it.  Not really sure how I feel on the set but I'm in now. 

Target?

19 minutes ago, DenJ91 said:

Do you mean Raptor Rampage? Raptor Escape is a Walmart exclusive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigfanofnu said:
Did the Shopko Stack on two 75100 First Order Snow Speeders for no other reason but to say Shopko Stack!

I like that! Can I borrow that?

I did the "Shopko Stack" 27 times and picked up 54 Rey's Speeders at 49% off. Neat little set. One of a kind vehicle used by a major character that most likely won't be included in any other sets in the foreseeable future, and Rey's headpiece is unique to this set (for now). Seeing as I have these stacked up on my poker table, I guess I am "all in" on this little guy. At 49% off I'm willing to take that gamble. I'll list them locally at retail to move a few here and there. The rest will take awhile to sell but I'm ok with that. Once gone I don't see why this set wouldn't sell for $25-$30 each.

There are only 53 pictured because I sold one to the Pastor at my church for cost. He is a huge Star Wars and Lego fan, so I'm always hooking him up when I find good deals.5679f21beefa1_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, brickolodon said:

I dint see the way to get reys speeder bike with limit and shipping costs...for 49%off

Or may be its special shopko stack, cannt find...what is it?

Current bogo40 sale, current 10% Star Wars sale, and current $5 off $25 coupon all stack. You will need to add an item that costs $1 to get over $25 so the coupon applies. Buy them two at a time to maximize the coupon. This is in store. I don't believe it will work online.

image.jpeg

Edited by terrymc4677

Not strictly Lego, but finally got the keys to my new Lego storage facility, or as the wife likes to call it, our new house.

Finally can move everything out of my office, been getting funny looks at the lack of floor space in it.

We will start house shopping next year. Is it sad that one of my requirements is adequate LEGO storage?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:

Not strictly Lego, but finally got the keys to my new Lego storage facility, or as the wife likes to call it, our new house.

Finally can move everything out of my office, been getting funny looks at the lack of floor space in it.

Congrats on your home ownership! But beware of filling up basement and garage with legos and other stuffs. It did not take too long for me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

I like that! Can I borrow that?

I did the "Shopko Stack" 27 times and picked up 54 Rey's Speeders at 49% off. Neat little set. One of a kind vehicle used by a major character that most likely won't be included in any other sets in the foreseeable future, and Rey's headpiece is unique to this set (for now). Seeing as I have these stacked up on my poker table, I guess I am "all in" on this little guy. At 49% off I'm willing to take that gamble. I'll list them locally at retail to move a few here and there. The rest will take awhile to sell but I'm ok with that. Once gone I don't see why this set wouldn't sell for $25-$30 each.

There are only 53 pictured because I sold one to the Pastor at my church for cost. He is a huge Star Wars and Lego fan, so I'm always hooking him up when I find good deals.5679f21beefa1_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker

Were you able to use the same shopko $10 off $50 coupon on each buy in?