10 x 75030 Micorfighter Millennium Falcon at 3 Euros each

10 x 75031 Tie Interceptor at 3 Euros each

5 x 75049 Snow Speeder at 25 Euros each

5 x 41039 Sunshine Ranch at 40 Euros each

Not bad for a grocerie shopping trip...

Edited by TigerG
  • Like 7

4 Capt. America v Hydra rrp with free 20 pound gift card

4 Ant Man                                         "                                 "

1 Brick Bounty                                  "                                 "                                 

1 hour ago, Vinetu said:

You could have quoted @Ciglione, he's the culprit for my overspending :P

I assumed you got the Friends Dolphin Cruiser from the Blokker 15% sale tonight. It's that exact price. ;) 

1 hour ago, Vinetu said:

Btw @Haay, if your son really wants that Interceptor Microfighter, I believe I have one sealed somewhere (tbc). Will sell it to you for RRP + shipping, I bought it basically for the pieces, I can as well BL them.

Thank you for the offer, but he's now enjoying the Star Wars Advent Calendar 2012 mini-micro sets that he gets every day. So he's not complaining. :) 

• Like 1

Go to TRU!

They have officially entered "I don't give $&@7 mode"

Acquisitions-

79018 x1 (last one in my area I know of)

BB 70413 x2

Stormtrooper sergeant x12

Hulk 5003084 x5

Total cost: $303.59 after taxes.

I had the opportunity to purchase almost full boxes of both stormtrooper and hulk but I've never dealt in that kind of volume of any poly. Chickened out basically.

Go to TRU!

They have officially entered "I don't give $&@7 mode"

Acquisitions-

79018 x1 (last one in my area I know of)

BB 70413 x2

Stormtrooper sergeant x12

Hulk 5003084 x5

Total cost: $303.59 after taxes.

I had the opportunity to purchase almost full boxes of both stormtrooper and hulk but I've never dealt in that kind of volume of any poly. Chickened out basically.

Polybags sell well in bulk. 10-20 fit in a padded flat rate shipping ($6 anywhere in the USA) and a first class international package can ship 20-30 most anywhere in the world for around $20.

Folks in Hong Kong, europe, etc will buy them all in one fell swoop because they aren't in their area or don't have access to TRU. That is, if everyone else hasn't beat you too it.

Ask how many people chickened out on Gallimimus

• Like 1

I saw a perfect Imperial Shuttle Tydirium at target last night, and figured, i'd buy it.  I don't have any of this set, and something just tells me that this one may not make it six to eight more months.  Right now they are 82.00 online, which they priced match so I suspect that will be a solid buy-in price.  I remember, when target had AT-AT's in the upper 80's for a stretch back in late spring, and that turned out to be a most excellent time to buy them.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1