What Lego set did you buy today?

Anyone know if the bogo Star Wars is still going on at Kmart and if so what exactly do I need to do?

I have no idea about the sale since I haven't seen a Kmart in years. But I would recommend maybe a clothes pin for your nose, as a gas mask may be too alarming in the world we now live in...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, micbelt said:

What should they be looking for on the computer?

It shows the SKU and then a BG right before the price.  I asked them if BG usually stands for BOGO and they said yes. The first time I had them check in Electronics, she immediately called up front and told the manager the Star Wars LEGO were marked BOGO, but not ringing up that way.  The manager just told her to have me come up front and she'd fix it.  The customer service computer showed something a little different, so she had to click on the item or something to see the BG.

2 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

http://nh.craigslist.org/tag/5327966266.html

Picking this lot up tomorrow. The Hobbit UG is already gone. I know, I have a problem. A few of these are on my "sweet!" list! Yhe lady says "this is the last lot!" She's the one who finds the good ones mostly.

Better hope no one offers her more money before you pick up.

• Like 1