What Lego set did you buy today?

Over the last week I reinvested some holiday profits into 1 more Death Star, 2 more AT-AT's, 3 Brandenberg Gates, 1 ISD, 2 T-16's, 2 TIE Advanced Prototypes, 3 Snowpeeders, 1 Droid Gunship, and finished two more complete sets of Series 2 micro fighters.  A sort of spendy week, but sales were also good this past week… so it's all good.

7 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Picked up a 4 used set lot for $350. No boxes. So far every set is complete. Looks like I'll be building my first building modular.

10235 Winter Market Village

10229 Winter Cottage

10211 Grand Emporium

10232 Palace Cinema

I was very tempted to start a modular collection when I bought my first used one to re-sell. Thankfully I decided against it, as I would need to have them all lol

Picked up a 4 used set lot for $350. No boxes. So far every set is complete. Looks like I'll be building my first building modular.

10235 Winter Market Village

10229 Winter Cottage

10211 Grand Emporium

10232 Palace Cinema

I was very tempted to start a modular collection when I bought my first used one to re-sell. Thankfully I decided against it, as I would need to have them all lol

I've got quite a collection of used ones to build. Got them all since FB, used. Will build them at some point then sell them off.

• Like 1

Went to TRU to check out the clearance sales. Considered some, but didn't get anything. I was most tempted by the Lego movie stuff since it was already discounted prices. But... My TRU has had a ton of lord business lairs and rescue reinforcements clearance there for so long untouched by the general, non-Lego investing public and recently put out a large stack of bennys too. The place was packed with parents today, and they seemed to have absolutely no interest in the movie sets.  The signs said sale was good till the 19th so I figured I would check back on Thursday and maybe get something then with the extra 10% off. 

7 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

That was my plan until I realized it could only be used once.  Doh.  I ended up with a cheap Sentinel instead.

Don't give up hope yet.  Seems like Meijer is coming out with Santa Bucks or some other coupon almost every other day currently.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, deathofsuperman said:

2x Cargo Terminal at $79.99

2x Craggers Command Ship at $49.99

1x Vulture Droid at $9.00

All at Walmart clearance. Seals look good but a little shelf wear.

Can anyone point me to the direction as to where I can find the most accurate weights for these. I am feeling sort of uneasy. The weights on brickset and here on somewhat off.