What Lego set did you buy today?

On 8/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, lodibricks said:

"The Big Lots sale." What Big Lots sale? :(  Was this discussed somewhere on this site?
Office Space Milton Cake Quotes. QuotesGram

Posted in the daily deals thread when I noticed the sale. 

On 8/16/2022 at 12:44 PM, brickvoyeur said:

Big Lots is dumping their dino stock at 30% off. I've created many new emails to get the WELCOME15 discount added on top.

In my experience their shipping is quite good. Nearly everything in 200 test boxes.

image.png.2ff5f556f9a6563833f39f50d54ddc41.png

Their boxes are down to 32ECT unfortunately, but only one damaged set out of everything that arrived. Granted, I believe it was damaged before shipment. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 3:43 PM, $20 on joe vs dan said:

didn't think that was even possible...thanks for sharing and pls keep us poosted

My order ended up being cancelled due to lack of stock. Going by posts on Rebel Scum and a few other forums, some people did get them so it looks like Zavvi did have a few of them in their warehouse.

Edited by CsabaLazlo

• 2 weeks later...
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_09/751852417_FromNeighbor.jpg.ed304e325f1e8a799be87cc45535b163.jpg
While not a buy, one of my neighbors is clearing out clutter from her house and gave this to me last night.  Cannot want to go through the bin and find out how much of set 6991 is in there.   
Won't you be my neighbor?

Seriously, that's a really nice neighbor, and congrats. (:

Yay LEGO!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

This sticker was on some $50 EBay HP Astronomy Towers I bought last week. They are in great shape, but appeared to have been salvaged. 

BB7F64EE-76CD-47C5-90B9-8BB97BF59B5D.jpeg

Yep, looks like Target's MO. Strange to see it sold through eBay. I think most of the Target salvage around me goes to Bargain Hunt, but that could just be regional. 

On 9/10/2022 at 3:55 PM, exciter1 said:

This sticker was on some $50 EBay HP Astronomy Towers I bought last week. They are in great shape, but appeared to have been salvaged. 

any of the store liquidation ones will have those originally.  Those are a bitchier one to get off than other stickers so some leave them on,  store number on there is San Diego.  Probably processed out of Ontario, CA or Goodyear, AZ.   

dotcom liquidation won't have the store salvage stickers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Contrary to popular belief that there was nothing good, I grabbed these from the Amazon $10 off $50 sale while they were still $5 off the new MSRP. They combined my separate orders and shipped them in one box. The lego boxes switched from seals to punch tabs this round. I really like this set and I believe it is the first time it has gone on sale in its first 6 months. I never see them stacked deep at Walmart so not sure about future discounts. 

EE00B338-D515-48CB-9891-AE058409D036.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/30/2022 at 7:30 AM, bigfanofnu said:

Wanted to wait to post until I had it in hand, but ordered this off of the Exchange(AAFES) website last Friday for $339. Been having regret I didn't get one before retirement and then this pops up. Crazy.

image.jpeg.885b5061414bfc2f580a2c37b25ca085.jpeg

Nice job waiting.  Too many people post deals before they even know if they are real yet.

• Like 1

Just ordered a 75252 ISD, redeeming several hundred in VIP rewards, 15% Cashback with Rakuten, 2x VIP. It's retiring and I had points to burn. Strangely fitting since the last time I redeemed this many VIP points was to get the 75192 UCS MF. Now to find the storage space...

• Like 1

Just ordered a 75252 ISD, redeeming several hundred in VIP rewards, 15% Cashback with Rakuten, 2x VIP. It's retiring and I had points to burn. Strangely fitting since the last time I redeemed this many VIP points was to get the 75192 UCS MF. Now to find the storage space...

I would’ve saved the VIP point redemption for later, as you only earn 2x on the cash you spend, not your overall total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk