What Lego set did you buy today?

I don’t have the set yet - will get it soon, but I managed to snag one of the limited edition cases for 10316 from Wicked Brick. It’s my first time buying from them. Pretty excited. They are making 350 of these cases. It went live at 2pm est today. Still 135 left at the time of this post.

https://www.wickedbrick.com/products/limited-edition-display-case-for-lego-icons-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316?si_id=35769801_41586376179759&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Limited Edition Display Case for LEGO® Icons: Lord of the Rings Rivendell™ (10316)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=back-in-stock&variant=41586376179759

Limited Edition Display Case for LEGO® Icons: Lord of the Rings Rivendell™ (10316)

Edited by Chormeister
Added picture
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Chormeister said:

I don’t have the set yet - will get it soon, but I managed to snag one of the limited edition cases for 10316 from Wicked Brick. It’s my first time buying from them. Pretty excited. They are making 350 of these cases. It went live at 2pm est today. Still 135 left at the time of this post.

https://www.wickedbrick.com/products/limited-edition-display-case-for-lego-icons-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316?si_id=35769801_41586376179759&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Limited Edition Display Case for LEGO® Icons: Lord of the Rings Rivendell™ (10316)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=back-in-stock&variant=41586376179759

Limited Edition Display Case for LEGO® Icons: Lord of the Rings Rivendell™ (10316)

Wow, very nice!

Sold out now so I missed it. How much was it shipped to the USA?

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Wow, very nice!

Bet this was at least another $30-$40 to get to the states.
First one of their lenticulars that I've seen sell out so fast. They most likely will make a standard version as well (you just won't get the lenticular backdrop with 2 designs + the "special edition" on stand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Wow, very nice!

it showed it to me as $300 for usa not sure about shipping included or extra

passed on it, like it but not for $300 on a $500 set

obviously 350 people liked it lol

Edited by starwarsxpress
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Wow, very nice!

It was expensive, but I really wanted it. $360.86 after shipping. Case was $280.48. Shipping was $80.38. Ouch. I knew it would be a lot, so I was prepared for that.

1 hour ago, scatttcat said:

Bet this was at least another $30-$40 to get to the states.
First one of their lenticulars that I've seen sell out so fast. They most likely will make a standard version as well (you just won't get the lenticular backdrop with 2 designs + the "special edition" on stand.

They have a non-special edition version on their website now. It looks nice too. Different color scheme, no numbering.

https://www.wickedbrick.com/en-us/products/display-case-for-lego-icons-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316

Display case for LEGO® Icons: Lord of the Rings Rivendell™ (10316)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted the May 4th Death Star II promo. I planned on going in to my local LEGO Store to buy to get the promo, my daughter got sick on Monday, so I couldn't make it down. I go down Tuesday, and the main set I wanted to buy (Executor) is OOS. They tell me they'll get more on Thursday. I get down there Thursday, May 4th, and I do get the last SSD - But they are OUT of the Death Star. Lego.com also out of the SSD. So I buy it there and get the other promos, and have to go out of town for the weekend. As the promo is coming to a close, find out LEGO.com ALSO runs out of Death Stars... So, I Call several stores in a large metro area, all out of stock. Finally find a more rural store relatively on the way home from where I was - And they have like 40 of the damn Death Stars on hand, and... like NO Star Wars LEGO sets left. I grabbed a Land Speeder and was done with it. Way too much drama to get one damn promo. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jazz club, police station modular, downtown diner, fab five loft, and boutique hotel, all built with instructions. Also 6x roadplates sets, a bunch of CMFs and figs from other sets, 10 cars and trucks (juice truck, high speed chase, speed champs), noodle shop NIB, 3in1 castle NIB, 3in1 witch NIB, sonic the hedgehog, 2 gallons of loose parts, and an organizer full of small parts (extra pieces from tons of sets).

$600 👍😉

• Like 3

7 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

Are you open to sharing the parts data on the lion knights and forest men you got ? sounds really cool

Sure, I went to grab it from my order history but get this message: “An error occurred on client”. I can scan the parts list and message them to you tomorrow. 

Speed champions Lamborghini countach because it was my dream car growing up and our city needs a classic to go with the Mclarens, lotus, and Ferrari! Also got a copy of Andreas theater school (%50 off) for my daughter because she just finished her second year of summer musical theater camp, and will truly enjoy getting to put on shows with her friends.

• 2 weeks later...