What Lego set did you buy today?

Sometimes it's the small things that make us happy.

I found a store with Super Mario series 4 Minifigures and I smooshed a Mechakoopa. If I had time, I would have tired to find the other 4-5 of them. It was more satisfying building this than the recent Sanctum Sanctorum. :)

Yay LEGO!

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

What:

A) 75233 in store still?

B) Buying Spice Girls to get the GWP?

C) That you are still alive?

D) All of the above?

Guess it’s all of the above (c)
I'm like a cockroach, not that easy to get rid of completely  

the Star Wars was a return, it was still in their system so they were able to accept this return for store gift card. I was also told that whoever returned it, still had a receipt. 

• Like 1

10 speed champions cars, a handful of star wars sets, super heroes, and city. All the Minifigures are present for the sets I can identify. Should give me and the kids something to do while I'm home for 3 weeks while the wife is non weight bearing after surgery. 

Undervalued is the fact that city set numbers are on license plates.

IMG_20230113_212659014.thumb.jpg.3309ef0997fc6eaef7fe7d9cb0054e32.jpg

Screenshot_20230113-221200.thumb.png.8f039e34491a76b206f72cf665c7de45.png

• Like 4

Went to a garage sale 15 mins from me that was one day only today, on a Tuesday (weird). Person had "random Star Wars Lego" in the long list of stuff he had for sale but with no pictures. Showed up and it was only one set, but he gave it to me for free after a nice chat! 

Can someone tell me which set number this is since I'm lazy? 😉

IMG_1522.jpg

5 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Went to a garage sale 15 mins from me that was one day only today, on a Tuesday (weird). Person had "random Star Wars Lego" in the long list of stuff he had for sale but with no pictures. Showed up and it was only one set, but he gave it to me for free after a nice chat! 

Can someone tell me which set number this is since I'm lazy? 

Republic Gunship, either 7676 or 75021

Edited by marcandre

13 minutes ago, Mr_Coat said:

That's 7163, of Jedi Bob fame. If you got him, you win!

Dang! I checked over the set and only clone troopers are in there. I just messaged the person via Craigslist and asked him politely that if he found any other pieces or figures laying around, I would be more than happy to drop by and pay for them. *crossing my fingers*

3 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Dang! I checked over the set and only clone troopers are in there. I just messaged the person via Craigslist and asked him politely that if he found any other pieces or figures laying around, I would be more than happy to drop by and pay for them. *crossing my fingers*

Some Chima figures will go nice with that ship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

This popped up today on Marketplace and I saw the instructions for Cloud City at the bottom right.  I messaged the seller and asked if that set was complete and all the figs are with it. They said yes. I offered $250 and they accepted it. I will find out in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Screenshot_20230223_152200_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230223_152152_Chrome.jpg

• Like 9

Update...

Pick up went great. They even found more Lego to add on. Only had time to do a light search through a couple of the bags. No Boba Fett yet but did find a couple of the figs from Cloud City.  Also discovered the kid really liked customizing some of his clones with paint. Such a delight.

1677281885595967540237459953319.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...