What Lego set did you buy today?

48 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

x7 Dinosaur Fossils at RRP with 15% + 6% Honey Gold + Rewards. 

I got hold of some Fossils at a discount last year from various avenues thinking I would get decent returns as it was quite rare here. A large local department store took stock of 400 before Christmas, and there are still plenty to go around as this is a small market. I'm losing hope with the ideas line in Switzerland. 

20 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I broke down and made a trip to the Lego store. I wanted the Vintage Taxi but I am too cheap to pay @Lordoflego $49 for a $15 set. They said no new promo for tomorrow and they had a lot of the Ideas Globe set. First time seeing the Titanic in person it is very impressive. 

B8D6F75A-2297-477E-B871-72B918384583.jpeg

loving that speed champs set

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I broke down and made a trip to the Lego store. I wanted the Vintage Taxi but I am too cheap to pay @Lordoflego $49 for a $15 set. They said no new promo for tomorrow and they had a lot of the Ideas Globe set. First time seeing the Titanic in person it is very impressive. 

B8D6F75A-2297-477E-B871-72B918384583.jpeg

But the proceeds were going to profit me!
I sold my 2 taxis to one buyer already :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

yeah...with Modulars and UCS sets...just gotta do it.

I almost regret selling off my UCS X-Wing and UCS Slave 1 Boba Fett's Firespray.  Almost.  But the B-Wing and A-Wing are my two favorite Star Wars ships, and I had the B-Wing. So I just can't leave it out there, especially since the price will just keep going up.

17 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I almost regret selling off my UCS X-Wing and UCS Slave 1 Boba Fett's Firespray.  Almost.  But the B-Wing and A-Wing are my two favorite Star Wars ships, and I had the B-Wing. So I just can't leave it out there, especially since the price will just keep going up.

B-wings are awesome (wish I had the UCS one...but its MONEY...did you see the Rebels episode about it's origin?

On Monday, at Walmart, looking for last minute Valentine's flowers and chocolate, I was actually present while they put mark down stickers out. Haven't timed it that well in a long time.

71360 Super Mario Starter Set, 50% off, $25. Haven't been really interested in this theme but get them when on clearance.

60295 Stuntshow Arena, 50% off, $50. Been waiting to pull the trigger on this set since first announced. Got one for the kids, one to moc, and a few to hold.

• Like 4