What Lego set did you buy today?

TRU

FM £100

3 Artic Truck @ £29.99 ea

Got £40 in Gift cards, a Rey and minifig pack back.

Cancelled my asda order of 3 vaders tie / a wing @50% off.

Was never a massive fan of this set, and those 2017 SW sets we're the nail in the coffin.

Oh yeah and a holiday train from SAH with free snow globe. used some VIPS

Guest TabbyBoy
15 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

TRU

FM £100

3 Artic Truck @ £29.99 ea

Got £40 in Gift cards, a Rey and minifig pack back.

Cancelled my asda order of 3 vaders tie / a wing @50% off.

Was never a massive fan of this set, and those 2017 SW sets we're the nail in the coffin.

Oh yeah and a holiday train from SAH with free snow globe. used some VIPS

I've only ever bought the new MF from the current SW theme and that was only 30 at £60 each - that's enough for me!

I've just ordered enough (a lot!) Lincoln Memorials to pair with every White House that I have. Since 21006 has just retired, I'm waiting for Tesco to call me back as I'd like to clear the entire UK stock at a reduced price as I know a buyer from there who's trying to sort out a deal for me.

If any of you need a WH, don't dilly-dally as you know I'm not messing about ;-)

With all the election hype in the US and this being the World's most famous residence, how can it possibly fail?

Oh... Just bought a 10254 WHT off eBay for £48. It's for going round the tree so not too worried about a speck of dust on the box! My parted out Passenger Train will power it.

21 minutes ago, rpaulson7 said:

Saw this 87 cent set on the app, and raced to Walmart.  Unfortunately it is scanning full price at the store. They have a lot in stock, would have been a nice score. 

Screenshot_20161130-091103.png

Seeing similar situation at my closest store with different items. The "was price" - "save amount" does not equal the current price in app.

IMG_7069.PNG

Edited by minicoopers11

7 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Seeing similar situation at my closest store with different items. The "was price" - "save amount" does not equal the current price in app.

IMG_7069.PNG

Looks like a data entry problem, decimal part is fine, price should have shown $39.73, which is likely what it retails for right now if you were to scan it in the store.

• Like 3

$50 - Local grab. :) 

Now the question is, sell now and double my money after fees or hold for some other reason which I can't think of at the moment....I have another one NIB but the seals are wonky so I will likely have to open, confirm and then sell like that...but I'm in on that one for a good deal more, one of my noob mistakes...but I would break even now if I sold it...so it's gonna wait a little longer...possibly till they remake it AGAIN! :)

20161130_120537.jpg

• Like 3

I bought a 42042 Tech crane off ebay for $125 + 8% points back. This is my second one, wanted more but this thing has vanished from retail the past two days. I think it's a winner. Not many seemed to be hoarded and technic cranes usually do well. Not sure if the odd color hurts or helps though. 

Edited by marcandre

86b12d1b78eb19b9d921fe235286b598.jpg

Not a set but came today. Like I mentioned when I placed the order not something I would typically buy but wanted to help out the Community and wanted to do something in a way that helps Ed/Jeff. Great site! Great App! Great community!! Also like the books which is always a plus lol!

Figured this would be a nice Thank You! For your hard work. Doesn't go unrecognized!

• Like 4

On 11/24/2016 at 8:42 AM, Phil B said:

Long time since I purchased something for almost full price at KMart, but got myself a last-chance 75902 Mystery Machine for personal build (as it will come flat as a pancake for sure) for $27.99 at KMart, with $36 back in points, free shipping. I'll put the points to good use :)

Boy was I wrong. Came shipped in a well fitted UPS Express box, fully sealed, not a speck of dust on the box. It's so mint, if you were to spill chocolate on it you'd have After Eight.....

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

1x 10254 Winter Holiday Train off eBay for £40 posted as I had £10 back because it was sent in a bin liner and the box was a little creased. Not a problem as this will be "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" once I part out one of my other trains for the PF kit.

Architecture 21001 John Hancock - $36.50 shipped.    Sorry no eBay affiliate link this time because I was just browsing and didn't want to risk missing out on the item :)

I am now missing only Marina Bay Sands and the new releases to complete the landmark architecture series, complete with boxes and instructions.  I suspect that I'll never have a Sands set but that's ok.

• Like 3

Cleaned out my local TRU of Jurassic world today

1x T-Rex Tracker

1x Pteradon Capture

3x Dilophasaurus Ambush

Unfortuantely all were full RRP which did have me standing in the store for ages thinking what I should do. The fact they are all pretty much retired and I got 2x£20 vouchers pushed me over the edge in the end. I don't mind holding em for a while either.

I think I've got a problem!!!!

• Like 3

Was at the supermarket on the hunt for clearance toilet paper, instead I found 1 Lego Juniors 10668. It was so old, the bar code didn't even show up at the register. I was honest and told them it was $14.99.  They also had 3x Lego Juniors 10667, I might get those if I need to pad my order for gas points.