What Lego set did you buy today?

Supposed to end tonight.

Thanks. You're correct the closest staples (like 5 minutes away) apparently shut down months ago and the closest one is 20 minutes north. On top they were sold out so I just did the Samsung pay. I didn't know you can buy multiple but you can. So did 4 for 160 and have 200 to use. Not sure if anything is left but the misses needs to get her nephews stuff so I figured if I'm going back I'll grab some stuff.

Bought a 75917 - Jurassic World RR at RRP as they are retired here and not available anywhere

Only issue is there's a huge tear across the face of the box, do I sell it as it is or just sell it with no box?

I opened it in the store to check all pieces were present (which they wouldn't let me do til i bought it) they wouldn't offer any discount in the store for damaged box which I thought was off.

2x 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures from John Lewis, 10% off RRP. Surprised to see on the shelf, let alone discounted when they are trading on Ebay at up to 50% above RRP

And 2 more 75903 Lighthouses from the Watford Lego Store, getting a surprise Gingerbread  Man which I sold for £8 today. These are already pushing £60 on eBay.
Although I suspect the current online pricing for the Scooby Doo range is a Christmas spike due to the unexpected retirement of the line.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, CNH1974 said:

2x 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures from John Lewis, 10% off RRP. Surprised to see on the shelf, let alone discounted when they are trading on Ebay at up to 50% above RRP

And 2 more 75903 Lighthouses from the Watford Lego Store, getting a surprise Gingerbread  Man which I sold for £8 today. These are already pushing £60 on eBay.
Although I suspect the current online pricing for the Scooby Doo range is a Christmas spike due to the unexpected retirement of the line.

I'm quite surprised as there's still a fair amount of SD on the shelves and around the back if you ask. I just can't understand eBay buyers... they pay over the odds for something that they can get for RRP (or less) with a little effort and yet, they're fussy tight-arses with everything else. Do they have turd for brains or what?

1 minute ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'm quite surprised as there's still a fair amount of SD on the shelves and around the back if you ask. I just can't understand eBay buyers... they pay over the odds for something that they can get for RRP (or less) with a little effort and yet, they're fussy tight-arses with everything else. Do they have turd for brains or what?

Lots of people just want to buy off the Internet and get it delivered rather than hunting stores. 

Time is the rarest commodity and if you can save wealthy people time, they don't mind the cost. 

• Like 3