What Lego set did you buy today?

2x Star Wars Battle on Takodana 75139 $28.15 each plus tax

2x Star Wars Death Star Final Duel 75093 $40.31 each plus tax

I was determined to halt the LEGO purchases until after Christmas sales but I needed two more small stocking-stuffers for my son and don't have Amazon prime (Didn't want to pay shipping). I was able to justify my purchases by ordering the stocking-stuffers with each order. Thanks guys for the amazing deals! (and I remembered to click the links provided by MaxProffit). 

32 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

All I want is my space ports to arrive undamaged, I can care less about the rest.

sigh... I totally forgot about worrying about the conditions that things might arrive in. At least I didn't order dog food with my orders as someone else pointed out :) this might be a problem

• Like 1

Bought a Ferrari F40 using £25 of VIP points and a £5 voucher. Cost me £40 overall with a free Snowglobe and probably a couple of pounds back from Quidco at most. I have several now. The F40 is one of my personal fave's as a set and I'm slowly going to build up a bunch of them. I'm not even joking. Classic car which is not available in too many places. I'll grab them when I can at a decent price without alerting Lego that I'm a re-seller and getting banned.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Found a 70738 Destinys Bounty at the shops. Has a ripped front and side from tape probably. Managed to get them to discount it to $80au.

Anyone had any joy selling sets sealed bags but no box? 

I've done that on BL occasionally. Be prepared to discount it yourself however.

This came in the mail today - $26 shipped from BL. Figured I needed at least the full crew for my Mystery Machine, and not in the mood to hunt for the last few remaining Mystery Mansions ..... Lowest EBay BIN for just Velma was $25 so this worked out much better. And if this was sold to me by one of you guys, thanks!

IMG_0246.JPG

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 3

Hailfire Droid x2 $15.99 each (-5% RC and + tax. Target)

Volcano Starter set x5 $3.50 each (after tax. Kmart)

Mighty Micros hulk x1 $3.50 each (after tax. Kmart)

Van and Caravan x1 $8.00 (after tax. Kmart)

I ended up driving out about 30 minutes to chase around 60 $1.18 Friends polybags at target, sadly I walked in to see other "resellers" filling carts with 20% off friends sets, and an empty clearance end cap with pegs that would have held about 60 Polybags. It wasn't a complete waste however, as I dropped by a Kmart close by. They didn't have a "clearance" section, but there was several sets lying around that rang up for clearance prices plus an additional 60% off. I had a bunch of SYW points and coupons that made them around 85% off after tax and gas. 

Also helps that they all sold on BL hours after listing at 4-5x profit ??

image.jpeg

• Like 3