What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Val-E said:

If he IS selling, he is an undercutting low life.

Yes, he's selling and sells through a toy shop website and can charge a premium. He's not an undercutter by any means and makes top whack on most sets. I can't mention who it is but, he mostly sells retired sets. The SSDs and R2-D2s are not for sale until they reach at least £1000 and £400 respectively.

1 minute ago, MagicShop said:

Did anyone got the order from SAH cancel? i just tried to order, nothing special to get a 2nd globe and all got cancel....

Did your first order go through to "In Warehouse" status on the Order Status page yet? I've had successive orders cancelled if I try to place multiple orders still in the "Processing" phase. 

33 minutes ago, MagicShop said:

Did anyone got the order from SAH cancel? i just tried to order, nothing special to get a 2nd globe and all got cancel....

I had an order cancelled but it was for my second winter train. Limit is one at present so they cancelled it.

ORDER DATE ORDER NUMBER STATUS
Nov 26 2016 T115043017 In Warehouse
Nov 26 2016 T114409661 In Warehouse
Nov 25 2016 T114098975 Backordered
Nov 25 2016 T113339791 Complete
Nov 21 2016 T110327561 Complete
Nov 20 2016 T110117818 Complete
Nov 19 2016 V593970521 Complete
Nov 19 2016 T109412473 Complete
Nov 19 2016 T109377078 Complete

All with Snowglobes...so far so good.

5 minutes ago, Agsimpson13 said:
ORDER DATE ORDER NUMBER STATUS
Nov 26 2016   In Warehouse
Nov 26 2016   In Warehouse
Nov 25 2016   Backordered
Nov 25 2016   Complete
Nov 21 2016   Complete
Nov 20 2016   Complete
Nov 19 2016   Complete
Nov 19 2016   Complete
Nov 19 2016   Complete

All with Snowglobes...so far so good.

At least remove the Order Numbers ;)

• Like 1

Found a 70901 TLBM Mr Freeze Ice Attack at Walmart, lonely on a shelf, no shelf markings, no other TLBM sets around. Correctly labeled yellow sticker on it saying $16.82 (basically 16% off). My cellphone was not in the mood (kept rebooting) so decided to just take it home.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
13 hours ago, MagicShop said:

At least remove the Order Numbers ;)

Too late, they're still in a previous post and the ban hammer is being polished as I type ;-)

Oh.. I've just ordered 2 more WALL-E with Quidco & Snow Globe (hopefully).

Edited by TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy
16 hours ago, shawry1985 said:

Got a mini today along with another snow globe

Good choice - To be honest, the Mini is my favourite Creator set right now and this could disappear before the T1. It often resells for >RRP so it makes sense to order one with good Quidco and a good promo. When we have the next miserable wet afternoon, I'm going clear the dining room table and build one!

A Mini for under £35 via Quidco/VIP/SnowGlobe is a no brainer. I've ordered another already and will order yet another with 5x WALL-E tomorrow ;-)

10 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Good choice - To be honest, the Mini is my favourite Creator set right now and this could disappear before the T1. It often resells for >RRP so it makes sense to order one with good Quidco and a good promo. When we have the next miserable wet afternoon, I'm going clear the dining room table and build one!

A Mini for under £35 via Quidco/VIP/SnowGlobe is a no brainer. I've ordered another already and will order yet another with 5x WALL-E tomorrow ;-)

built this for my birthday and must say it is my favorite set i have built so far. looks great.

Just got into Lego as my son has now started to show interest, just trying to buy one for him to use and one to keep and maybe sell on

On 11/26/2016 at 8:16 AM, TabbyBoy said:

I doubt it unless he needs serious therapy. I can't imagine any collector with over 100 (yes 100) 10179s and hundreds more SSDs & R2-D2. The funny thing is that he told me a long time ago that he wasn't interested in buying the old Death Star, Ewok Village or new Sand Crawler. He seems to know his onions (translation to US required?) so, I've not bought any of those 3 sets either!

There was a time when you could order 99x of each set from LEGO Shop at Home and he had the balls to do just that. Oh... he has about 500 modular Fire Brigades too!

@Emazers... does your brother live in the UK near Southampton? ;-)

BTW... I bought 2x WALL-E just now from LEGO Shop at Home to (hopefully) get 9.16% back via Quidco and another snow globe. May repeat tomorrow and Monday.

I'd like to see some pictures of that stash.  

Guest TabbyBoy
15 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

I'd like to see some pictures of that stash.  

It's truly mindblowing but, I wasn't allowed for obvious reasons. Not really a lot to see apart from thousands of plain factory boxes but, the labels say what's inside!

More TRU price matching magic. For example -

2 x Vaders Tie £ 80 & 1 free Rey figure

Used 1 Free £ 15 gift card Total paid £65.00 and recieved a £ 20 gift card.

6 x Hoth Sets £59.94

2 x Obi Wan Starfighter £ 19.98 & 1 free Rey figure

Used 1 Free £ 15 gift card Total paid £64.92 and recieved a £ 20 free gift card