What Lego set did you buy today?

56 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

10x 60080 Spaceports off eBay at half price. These came from Tesco in good condition rather than bashed up from Argos. Seller has another 80 that I'm getting for £2,000 cash offline. These QFLLs are losing a lot of money by not waiting until next year like I will be ;-)

Also a VW T1 from SaH which should end up at £40 after 9.16% Quidco and selling snow globe. I already have 22x VW T1 so I'll build this one.

I know your getting spaceport at good prices and it's nothing to do with me, but make sure you don't go to overboard with one set, last thing you want to happen is your in the deep end of the pool and very hard to get out. Prices should rise once retired but who knows what the future holds. 

13 hours ago, Phil B said:

Long time since I purchased something for almost full price at KMart, but got myself a last-chance 75902 Mystery Machine for personal build (as it will come flat as a pancake for sure) for $27.99 at KMart, with $36 back in points, free shipping. I'll put the points to good use :)

update on this one: It actually became a 75902 and a 60102 Airport VIP Service for $27.99 total, with $1.50 in points remaining :), so basically 65% off for both sets combined ... not too shabby ...... 

• Like 1

I know your getting spaceport at good prices and it's nothing to do with me, but make sure you don't go to overboard with one set, last thing you want to happen is your in the deep end of the pool and very hard to get out. Prices should rise once retired but who knows what the future holds. 

You do know who you're talking to right? He be the king Lego across the pond. 100 pieces of a particular set isn't unheard of for him.
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

100x Lincoln Memorials at £19.94 each from John Lewis to pair with some of my White Houses. They came in 12 factory boxes of 8 and 4 loose. As per usual with John Lewis, packing was excellent and all are mint ;-)

1 hour ago, John82 said:

4 x vader ties @ £40 each
10 x droid escape pods @ £10 each
PAB order to go towards my Barad Dur MOC to get Snow Globe, none of the BF offers appealed to me.

And a Volvo Wheel Loader for personal build, couldn't wait much longer to find a good deal on it.

Good call on PAB order.  Made a large order for my house project and threw in a key ring to make sure Snow Globe doesn't get delayed. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Good call on PAB order.  Made a large order for my house project and threw in a key ring to make sure Snow Globe doesn't get delayed. 

Good idea about the keyring, i went with a PF extension cable as that should come in useful.

I did a few PAB last month and it worked out cheaper to build the winter station for my winter village using PAB and a couple of BL stores, rather then using BL exclusively, I was quite surprised by that, so it's something i will be doing more often, especially when there is double VIP and a decent freebie (london bus last time).

Ferris wheel S @ H  £ 120 with free globe & 11% cashback

3 VW campers & 20 Series 9 mixels  in store  for free using up some VIP points  + 4 globes & 4 Christmas boxes

Did some price matching at TRU. For example -

4 Escape Pod & 4 Obi Wan Starfighters  £ 80 including 1 Free Rey figure

Used £ 15 Free gift card Total paid £ 65 & Recieved a free £ 20 gift card

• Like 1