Retiring Soon - open speculation

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Apollo-Saturn-Science-Building/dp/B071G3QMS2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2CIOHUBJOZZBO&keywords=92176&qid=1669646593&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=92176%2Ctoys-and-games%2C140&sr=1-6

Apollo sold out and its immediately 200$. 

But only 5 Sellers for arguably the greatest set ever made by amazon? Whats up with that?

Nice.  And I guarantee they would never release this set again.

6 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Apollo-Saturn-Science-Building/dp/B071G3QMS2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2CIOHUBJOZZBO&keywords=92176&qid=1669646593&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=92176%2Ctoys-and-games%2C140&sr=1-6

Apollo sold out and its immediately 200$. 

But only 5 Sellers for arguably the greatest set ever made by amazon? Whats up with that?

This list is restricted. The other list of this set has 26 sellers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so is the 10290 pickup truck I passed on this morning going this year ? its gone from amazon and Walmart and not found on bn and target

but everyone was saying it would last till 2024

it is available at lego in multiple regions

appreciate any thoughts

I recall reading it's an Amazon exclusive. It may have been a slow seller, so they blew out stock with the sale this morning.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so is the 10290 pickup truck I passed on this morning going this year ? its gone from amazon and Walmart and not found on bn and target

but everyone was saying it would last till 2024

it is available at lego in multiple regions

appreciate any thoughts

Amazon selling out of stock during sales is a common phenomenon. They often come back in stock shortly thereafter as only a portion of their inventory was allocated to the sale. I've seen this dozens of times, I always get my hopes up that somehting is gone for good and it pops back up pop soon enough.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Amazon selling out of stock during sales is a common phenomenon. They often come back in stock shortly thereafter as only a portion of their inventory was allocated to the sale. I've seen this dozens of times, I always get my hopes up that somehting is gone for good and it pops back up pop soon enough.

Amazombies!

keeps coming back to life

• Like 2