Retiring Soon - open speculation

21 hours ago, redcell said:

I don't know about Central Perk, but I've found Brickset to be far less reliable on retirement dates than the other sites that report on such things.

Their data is pulled directly from Lego so is mostly accurate. Only ones I've seen wrong are when a set is slated then extended and they don't update to longer date

On 10/12/2022 at 5:21 PM, brickolodon said:

strange but @brickfanatics said 60345 farmers Market Van and 60347 Grocery Store will be retired this year 

Looking at these sets more, they both seem overpriced for what you get, esp considering it's a non licensed theme. The Grocery Store especially.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Achilles said:

Looking at these sets more, they both seem overpriced for what you get, esp considering it's a non licensed theme. The Grocery Store especially.

If you wish to replicate them exactly, via BrickLink, you will find them both very expensive to build.

The Corvette was a set I really wanted to invest in and ended up missing the sales so I didn't buy any. Hagrids hut was a set my GF was telling me was going to be super popular. Me knowing nothing about Harry Potter thought it was ugly and didn't buy any. I did get stuck with my fair share of 41395 Friendship bus's and Jurassic Baronyx. We're all just trying to dodge landmines.

I wonder what this years landmines will be?

• Like 1