Updated Review Features/Editor and Review Contest!

Let me further explain. I had saved that review about 5 times, and had never closed the window. Therefore, when I pressed "back" it was reverted. I have 3 out of the 10 sections still sort of there. It's too late to try to save this one, so I am going to abandon it for tonight. I'm too depressed...

I have reviews in the works, but none that I'll get finished tonight. That's okay. I'll still do them later. I'm happy I was able to contribute a couple of articles. 

There are some very hard-working people on here who deserve to win something. Good luck, everyone!

• Like 2

Guest eightbrick

I'm still not done my last one, with only ten minutes left. I'm probably not going to take advantage of the lenient time closure because I won't be able to put together anything worthwhile in time and the leniency was meant to allow people to finish  up, not start new reviews. Good luck to my fellow procrastinators!

Guest eightbrick

I just submitted my last 2, sorry they were a couple minutes late. Wow, that was some journey. Congratulations to everyone who participated. The top ten contest leaders added over 450 reviews alone! And now we are just five shy of having 1000 reviews! What fun... I think this deserves an all-caps AWESOME! Best of luck to all of you in the judging round.

I'm still not done my last one, with only ten minutes left. I'm probably not going to take advantage of the lenient time closure because I won't be able to put together anything worthwhile in time and the leniency was meant to allow people to finish  up, not start new reviews. Good luck to my fellow procrastinators!

I vow to stop procrastinating. First thing tomorrow.   :whistle:

Guest eightbrick

I vow to stop procrastinating. First thing tomorrow.   :whistle:

Haha, classic! Took me a minute to get it.

EDIT: 3 more reviews and we are in the quad digits! Someone claim the 1000th review!

Guest eightbrick

I'd love to claim that honor, but one review is enough for me tonight. NOW I'm going to bed, lol. 

(However this IS my 100th post!  :girlwacko: )

Congrats! Interesting that there hasn't been a flood of reviews yet. Were we the only procrastinators?