41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Whoa 5 digit luggage lock ? That is pretty rare. They usually come in 3 or 4 digits combo lock

Lol off topic after what ? 1/2 a page ?

You know me; can't stay on topic to save my life! Alright now to get back on track. Let's see, something about the 41999.

Umm....huh....................I got nothin'. :pardon:

Guest brickcrazyhouse

saw the thread up in rotation again. Thought die already.  saw marks "gimme likes" fell for it. read another 6 pages. took back "like" and want this thread to die.

yes I know i'm *ithing and moaning but contributing to the problem at the same time

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to talk about this again, but if anyone has been watching, the amount of crawlers for sale is finally coming down.  If you type lego 41999, it's under 100 now.  The price hasn't gone up too high yet, but I'm hoping the supply and demand start going in opposite directions.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I've no idea what I had, I offloaded all 69 (job lot plus 2 of mine) of mine over the last 10 days.  Glad I got rid before prices plummet further.  Even though I sold my last 2 for

Definately a 9398. If you're thinking about opening a 41999, sell it NIB, use the proceeds to purchase a 9398 and pocket the rest.

Then change out the gearing on it.

I would do this. It would be a great way to make a profit and still be able to race it against another one.

• 2 months later...

I have some Lego friends over here in Spain that want a 41999, I was thinking about proposing a trade involving one of my 41999 and a 10221.

IMHO it'd be an almost fair trade, with me getting the better part of it, but I'd like to get your thoughts in case I'm leaving something out.

The other option would be to replace the 41999 for a 10210, but then I'd have to add something to my want list.