41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Ok guys very important post is about to be announced by me yes 'mark from the UK' lol if i can get a least 10 likes ill let you all into a little secret into why i have purchased maybe every set that went on sale on ebay and in total 0000's 

just need at least 10likes and maybe you can make at least 3k on one set  

Thanks 'mark from the uk'

Wow, this post stands in such sharp contrast to all of the well written, valuable, time intensive information, freely offered by so many helpful people who make this site so amazing.

Thank you to all the trusted members who have offered their time and knowledge to us, without asking anything in return.

Ban this slimy troll before he starts posting Work with LEGO from Home schemes.

• Like 4

Wow, this post stands in such sharp contrast to all of the well written, valuable, time intensive information, freely offered by so many helpful people who make this site so amazing.

Thank you to all the trusted members who have offered their time and knowledge to us, without asking anything in return.

Ban this slimy troll before he starts posting Work with LEGO from Home schemes.

Right? I've been saying this since he became a members here. Everyone thinks I'm hating on him because he has so many crawlers......false, I just hate idiots.
  • Like 2

Notice he said on one crawler and not on each crawler. I still think it's a shotgun approach to acquire and resell sets with certain license plates at a high return. Even if he breaks even on the rest that's still a nice little payday. Worth the time, logistics, and risk? Not for me but different strokes.

Guest TabbyBoy

Just end this boring thread please, I'm sick of seeing it. We have a long time before this needs to be discussed again. The troll has lost a lot of money as he's now stuck with depreciating boxes, end of.

Quick question while everyone is here - Does Amazon UK charge you when they ship, or when you order? My EDB from couple weeks ago still haven't shipped out...

You bumpin' this thread?

And... I don't know. I think it's the same as Amazon US, when the order ships

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1