41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

When they ship you pay.

You bumpin' this thread?

And... I don't know. I think it's the same as Amazon US, when the order ships

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Nah, didn't want to make another thread for just that and figured I would post it where everyone else was. Most the rest of the stuff here is pointless. lol.

Thanks guys.

Listen, the bottom line is that they wanted to pay money for specific plate numbers, but why would you want to open up all your sets to find out what you have. You would ruin your MISB for this.  I don't like this type of tactic at all.  You are never talking to the real Markr anyhow, its always his assistant.  I don't think the real Markr has ever even been on this site.  I am sure they have done a bunch of great transactions with people on here and that's fine and dandy, but why would anyone ask you to open their boxes?  I personally don't care for it.

• Like 2

Listen, the bottom line is that they wanted to pay money for specific plate numbers, but why would you want to open up all your sets to find out what you have. You would ruin your MISB for this.  I don't like this type of tactic at all.  You are never talking to the real Markr anyhow, its always his assistant.  I don't think the real Markr has ever even been on this site.  I am sure they have done a bunch of great transactions with people on here and that's fine and dandy, but why would anyone ask you to open their boxes?  I personally don't care for it.

This actually seems quite clever to me. Not only could he make a good investment by purchasing specific plate numbers and then having those for resale, he would also deplete the market of other sealed box copies thus making his own holdings much more valuable.

Bottom line is that if he was asking people for plate numbers, he probably already had these plates and was just trying to get people to open their sets, thus increasing the value of his. He has to think of something to make money off of the thousands of sets he paid over twice retail for. I know alot of people are too busy worshiping this guy because he bought so many. Give it a rest people. If you don't like the decisions that the owners of this site have made then feel free to start up your own site. After all the hard work Ed and Jeff have put into this site the last thing they need are members second guessing their decisions. Now can we talk about LEGO and not some tool trying to get attention and recoup his major losses.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

What would get people opening their boxes is if a 41999 was featured in the movie with say, licence plate "12321" meaning a set with that number would be a high value collectors item.  It'd put a stop to some of the MISB reselling, right?  As posted earlier, LEGO could offer a buy-back at a high price for a certain licence plate again meaning that MISB quantities will fall.

Can you Americans please spill the beans if that's the case as you'll be seeing the movie a week before us.

This "troll" has lost a bunch of money due to his greed and is just being sneaky and is desperate to raise the value of his stash to what it was.  I bet he's feeling quite crap and embarrassed right now - LOL.

Mine are staying sealed no matter what.

BTW... I "unliked" the previous post that I "liked" earlier. ;-)