Prediction of worth for Series 10 "Mr. Gold"

TheOrcKing

Check out his store.....

Yes, this guy has high feedback, and definitely knows what he is doing with 100+ CMS listings. Making me think he's legit, but something doesn't seem right. What will really piss us all is when some random person comes out with 50 of these guys and sells them for $600 each in a couple hours.

Are you saying they are numbered? I don't see a number on mine anywhere. Hi all, I was lucky to find a mr. Gold today. Here is info about what I found. He is double bagged. A clear bag inside of the foil package holds him safely. His staff is made of two pieces with a diamond as the crowning glory for a total of three. I will not be opening his clear bag. in Oregon, USA

Are you saying they are numbered? I don't see a number on mine anywhere.

I didn't think there would be a number printed onto the minifigure itself. Is there a number on the included leaflet? I found this enlarged image on one of the two eBay lots mentioned earlier in the thread.

Oh, and good stroke of luck already finding a Mr Gold!

For those in doubt, here's what it really looks like.

Can you tell any notable difference in size, weight, or aspect of the outside bag of Mr. Gold compared to the bags of the other minifigures? I just want to get an idea of whether or not the Mr. Gold bag will be heavier than the others. It should be, right, since it comes with two bags as well as the check list and the Mr Gold paper with the number. It doescome with the standard slip showing all 16 minifigures, right?

I'm thinking it should be a tad bit heavier and bulky and should make for identification quite quick...

I don't have my handy dandy scientific scale so I can't say for sure on the weight difference, and yes it has the standard base plate and paper insert (just a different back side). There is a dot code for it of course, and as far as feel or anything else, all I can say is that it felt like any of the other thousands of series figs I've opened over the years. It does have an ever so slight softer crinkle to it because of the second bag, but seriously just feel for the staff (harry potter type wand). It's easier to feel than the hat. And just for Brickpicker so they can be the first in the world to publish it (since I love working with Ed & Jeff) is the dot code as shown below.

I don't have my handy dandy scientific scale so I can't say for sure on the weight difference, and yes it has the standard base plate and paper insert (just a different back side). There is a dot code for it of course, and as far as feel or anything else, all I can say is that it felt like any of the other thousands of series figs I've opened over the years. It does have an ever so slight softer crinkle to it because of the second bag, but seriously just feel for the staff (harry potter type wand). It's easier to feel than the hat.

And just for Brickpicker so they can be the first in the world to publish it (since I love working with Ed & Jeff) is the dot code as shown below.

Do you have one of the Mr. Gold figs?