LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

8 hours ago, scatttcat said:

Anyone else get the Bionicle GWP to show up? Won't add to my cart

Receive this gift with LEGO® City, Classic, Creator 3in1, DOTS, Friends, Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchases over $100, valid 1/27-2/9 while supplies last

7 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I just noticed the other day that they removed the option to buy Legoland tickets with points in the reward center. It's a shame because that was a pretty good deal. You could get the $85 tickets for about $30 worth of points.

Hence the reason they removed it. LEGO can't be letting people get a good deal.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 6:44 PM, starwarsxpress said:

any idea on how many vip points needed and when ? time to start saving up : )

Tonight at midnight there will be 2 “Limited Edition” sets available with VIP points  around 4,800 for both. 

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-40585-welt-der-wunder-40584-geburtstagsdiorama-ab-mitternacht-als-vip-praemie-verfuegbar/157488/

FA059443-7FCD-4A68-809F-CBE093EB945E.jpeg

28CD1D64-8EE3-41D2-BF4B-37B7D82B5B4D.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Tonight at midnight there will be 2 “Limited Edition” sets available with VIP points  around 4,800 for both. 

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-40585-welt-der-wunder-40584-geburtstagsdiorama-ab-mitternacht-als-vip-praemie-verfuegbar/157488/

The architecture one looks cool. Not ceo office material but not too shabby 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Architecture very nice! Sure fire winner with it being gated behind VIP points. 

Methinks $75 easy

2 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Architecture very nice! Sure fire winner with it being gated behind VIP points. 

Methinks $75 easy

Hopefully it is Limit 2 per account but I doubt that. Two of the mini builds are unique to this set so that helps. Going to grab the code and wait for the 10th to redeem think I have enough Bionicle inbound. 

29 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Hopefully it is Limit 2 per account but I doubt that. Two of the mini builds are unique to this set so that helps. Going to grab the code and wait for the 10th to redeem think I have enough Bionicle inbound. 

thanks for the heads up on this

wow really nice

hope I have enough points for both but would rather take two architectural over one architecture and one birthday if available

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

wow bionic still holding at $50 for $100 purchase and house of the world at $60 for $250 purchase

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

What is the 10th?  Does getting a code allocate one of these for you or do you still need to redeem quickly to get one? 

4 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

What is the 10th?  Does getting a code allocate one of these for you or do you still need to redeem quickly to get one? 

codes are supposed to allocate them for you but they have also ran out before so I am ordering my architecture tonight with a small order it isn't worth the risk even though that is very low chance of selling out if you have the code

the 10th is probably the pizza truck for the jazz club modular

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

What he said below.

6 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

codes are supposed to allocate them for you but they have also ran out before so I am ordering my architecture tonight with a small order it isn't worth the risk even though that is very low chance of selling out if you have the code

the 10th is probably the pizza truck for the jazz club modular

You have 60 days but perhaps not worth the risk for the pizza delivery set. I did 2x orders of the new Disney BHZ 4 pack and the Birds nest set. 

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion