75294 - Bespin Duel

joch29

3 minutes ago, jbacunn said:

No way to know how many are being put into the vault by experienced resellers. It’s still just quick flippers right now. 

true, I still expected to see more of a flood considering the mental threshold of "doubling your money" is immediately available. 

I know mine are in carbon freeze for a while.

150 at Christmas was my plan,  but plans can be altered.....

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jackson said:

When people say "double my money", do they mean buy for $40 and sell for $80?

I hope not,  but this can be shipped 2 pounds priority for about 8 bucks anywhere,  so 88 plus Ebay fees of 10 bucks is 98, which means you're about there already assuming you paid with red card 5% off.

• Like 1

true, I still expected to see more of a flood considering the mental threshold of "doubling your money" is immediately available. 

I’m releasing some at $150 for Christmas. May hold a few but once $150 hits the rate of return is likely slower as it matures.

I’m releasing some at $150 for Christmas. May hold a few but once $150 hits the rate of return is likely slower as it matures.

8 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

I hope not,  but this can be shipped 2 pounds priority for about 8 bucks anywhere,  so 88 plus Ebay fees of 10 bucks is 98, which means you're about there already assuming you paid with red card 5% off.

Depends on how you value your time. Shipping has become more of a pain in 2020 (higher costs, slower delivery times etc).  I’m at $120 plus shipping to make it worth my time. YMMV. 

8 hours ago, Mathew said:

Depends on how you value your time. Shipping has become more of a pain in 2020 (higher costs, slower delivery times etc).  I’m at $120 plus shipping to make it worth my time. YMMV. 

Shipping isn't going to be cheaper next week, or next year. Slower delivery time doesn't affect you, the seller. Your "time" value does not change at all with that variable from week to week.

If this is your living, or a large part of it, there is much more "time" value in selling and re-investing quickly. Inventory space and lack of sales = no money

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mathew said:

My post has nothing to do about what level it becomes worth it for me, the question was how much money do you need to make to W money. The answer is about $98

For me the target sale price is when it hits 150

On 9/6/2020 at 1:21 PM, mudcatsfan said:

329 live

969 sold

I'm guessing most of them have been delivered by now so I'm a little shocked the quantity of live items isn't higher of course this doesn't account for those with multiple items in a buy it now option, nor the amount on Amazon.

Most sale prices this past 24 hours have been 88-95 shipped.  

This hasnt dipped in price like I thought it would upon delivery week. 

95 shipped appears to be the new floor. 

326 live

1079 sold

Pretty big range today from 75 to 99, mostly in thr 85 area. 

Quite a few BINs available at 89, then again at 95.

also a few damaged box options at 84

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Lego canceled my single backordered set citing stock issues. They shipped the two from the other order.

Got a shelf full from Target, so no complaints about one cancellation. Could be an isolated cancel, or the sign that they oversold. Time will tell.

This is tough to hear. I haven't gotten any communication about my SAH sets yet, so I wonder if this is going to be the same for me.

On 9/7/2020 at 10:39 PM, mudcatsfan said:

326 live

1079 sold

Pretty big range today from 75 to 99, mostly in thr 85 area. 

Quite a few BINs available at 89, then again at 95.

also a few damaged box options at 84

311 active

1214 sold. Still dont understand how sometimes that number goes down?

Sold range seems very tight,  almost all right at 95 shipped.

most still available buy it now between 90-100 shipped. Only a few folks bothering to list higher. Really no point until the sub 100 stuff goes away. 

Edited by mudcatsfan