75294 - Bespin Duel

joch29

I only went two deep at target last night(plus three from Lego) but just received second target shipping e-mail. Sweet!  This has my confidence as a winner:) I see  its listed still at target but hearing cancellations or notes of unavailable if try to check out.  Maybe I'll try again.

22 minutes ago, Belac said:

I only went two deep at target last night(plus three from Lego) but just received second target shipping e-mail. Sweet!  This has my confidence as a winner:) I see  its listed still at target but hearing cancellations or notes of unavailable if try to check out.  Maybe I'll try again.

Am able to go all the way through to "Place Order" right now - perhaps some more available? Not looking to buy more, so not going to test the button .... just in case someone is still looking to get one.

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Am able to go all the way through to "Place Order" right now - perhaps some more available? Not looking to buy more, so not going to test the button .... just in case someone is still looking to get one.

Yeah, that's part of my skepticism on the rarity of this. I'm still able to continue purchasing them from Target (needing to vary the order contents a bit). I know that others on here have been doing the same, so either there are a ton of these available or the  "limit" of 1 per person and only for redcard holders is keeping these around longer than I would expect.

I'm hoping for the latter, but not convinced yet. That isn't stopping me from continuing to place orders though!

7 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I remember Vader bust (I might have ordered more than 1 from Target 🤫 ).  But that was not available from S@H.  I would have felt better had S@H stayed OOS this morning

2 minutes ago, Belac said:

Just now  ordered another from target.

1 minute ago, skinsfan0521 said:

Yeah, that's part of my skepticism on the rarity of this. I'm still able to continue purchasing them from Target (needing to vary the order contents a bit). I know that others on here have been doing the same, so either there are a ton of these available or the  "limit" of 1 per person and only for redcard holders is keeping these around longer than I would expect.

I'm hoping for the latter, but not convinced yet. That isn't stopping me from continuing to place orders though!

I'm still Quite confident in them. I won't order more because I like my current customer standing with target. 

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I remember Vader bust (I might have ordered more than 1 from Target 🤫 ).  But that was not available from LEGO Shop at Home.  I would have felt better had LEGO Shop at Home stayed OOS this morning

Sold out SaH and I believe also not available at TRU Canada...

3 minutes ago, Belac said:

I'm still Quite confident in them.

$75 on eBay at the moment.  Well, they range from there to mid-$80s, depending on free shipping or not, etc.  How did Vader perform?  Drop to the bottom then rise again?  Same with the TLM2 BrickHeadz.  I sold those quick and never looked back, didn't follow the trend.  Maybe my question is whether to be a QFLL or wait out the drop to the bottom in hopes it rises back to something equal or better than now.  I don't list things I don't have in hand yet.

Edited by MusiKyle

4 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

$75 on eBay at the moment.  Well, they range from there to mid-$80s, depending on free shipping or not, etc.  How did Vader perform?  Drop to the bottom then rise again?  Same with the TLM2 BrickHeadz.  I sold those quick and never looked back, didn't follow the trend.

I didn't buy nearly enough Emmet and wyldstyle, Missed out on benny and Mayhem(no red card) then Missed Vader (bad timing). I've learned since then.

23 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

$75 on eBay at the moment.  Well, they range from there to mid-$80s, depending on free shipping or not, etc.  How did Vader perform?  Drop to the bottom then rise again?  Same with the TLM2 BrickHeadz.  I sold those quick and never looked back, didn't follow the trend.  Maybe my question is whether to be a QFLL or wait out the drop to the bottom in hopes it rises back to something equal or better than now.  I don't list things I don't have in hand yet.

Vader didnt do anything until the Sith Trooper helmet and the other helmets were announced.  Vaders still sitting at about $150 on eBay

9 minutes ago, Belac said:

I didn't buy nearly enough Emmet and wyldstyle, Missed out on benny and Mayhem(no red card) then Missed Vader (bad timing). I've learned since then.

I think I woke up in the middle of the night when I was at Celebration Chicago to order a bunch of Vader Busts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

I think the term is "W" curve

19 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Toysrus Canada out of stock now as well.

So this has been available at 3 locations, is that it or does anyone know of another source? LEGO Shop at Home, US Target & TRU Can?

18 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Lego came out and said they would provide more availability for these exclusives after the debacle of TLM2 Brickheadz. I assume a run at SAH was always going to happen, they just had more since none went to con attendees.

Im guessing when they made that statement, it was well before the corona virus and cancellation of the comic  cons.  Because they did mention those events will still be exclusive, so what we are seeing here could be a mix of distribution from a limited run intended for the CC's.  I just dont have enough confidence in TLG to expect them to have a well devised plan.  Just a thought.

lol, well, this set has several listings on amazon for $200+.  It has only been available via Target w/ Red Card and LEGO Shop at Home (and it is still oos at LEGO Shop at Home).

The Vader Bust was for sale on and off for a little while after it launched as well and was only available via Target Red Card.  Then it was gone for good. 

A lot of FOMO on this Bespin Duel set.

23 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

lol, well, this set has several listings on amazon for $200+.  It has only been available via Target w/ Red Card and LEGO Shop at Home (and it is still oos at LEGO Shop at Home).

The Vader Bust was for sale on and off for a little while after it launched as well and was only available via Target Red Card.  Then it was gone for good. 

A lot of FOMO on this Bespin Duel set.

I remember the Vader Bust only staying in stock for minutes to an hour at a time. It did come back in stock a few times over the course of a couple of days, but didn't last long each time IIRC. I had a difficult time getting my two.