75294 - Bespin Duel

joch29

13 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Got my three from LEGO Shop at Home.  One has a crease all along the top, front.  Guess that'll be for me, unless one of my target purchases is worse.

All of mine From LEGO Shop at Home have this crease either on the front or on the back of the box. Shipping box appears intact so looking like bad storage maybe? 

10 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

I am awaiting my three from Lego. Based on past experience they'll be either in a box 1/2" too small so all get creased, or 10" too big but filled with so much bubble pocket stuff the box is bulging and everything is also creased. Tilts me every time. 

This has been my experience with LEGO as well. They have like 5 box sizes. If it doesn’t fit they make it fit or move up to a box way too big. 

all 3 of mine arrived damaged from lego.com Apparently if you stack the sets it measures some "X" amount of inches so the height of the box was "X-1/2 inch" so yeah, pretty much all damaged. I just threw them on eBay as a lot of 3 on auction. I can't send any of these into AMZ which will undoubtedly make me more money :(

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

I am awaiting my three from Lego. Based on past experience they'll be either in a box 1/2" too small so all get creased, or 10" too big but filled with so much bubble pocket stuff the box is bulging and everything is also creased. Tilts me every time. 

Now I feel enlightened having hedged and only bought two from SaH and one from Target, all in perfect shape.

12 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Not worth it unless you can clear $60 after shipping and fees. 

I'd have to sell for $103.04 and keep shipping at $8.15 or less (free for buyer) to exactly double my $40.65 buy-in.  That was after red card discount and 7% tax. 

So my $86.99 sale with free shipping that cost $8.15 to ship got me $26.67 in profit (about 66%) after fees.

Screenshot_20200903-164718_Final Fee Calculator.jpg

Edited by MusiKyle
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Legojona said:

Ordered some via Ebay, but it seems the retailer put a bit sticker on it. I hate it when they do it and the seller on Ebay sold it for a lower price when they were not released yet. Anybody else saw this ugly sticker?

That sticker means the item was returned. Doesn't necessarily mean anything's wrong with it; just that it went through Target's return center at some point. Should be able to remove it pretty easily with some heat and a scotty peeler.

nearly 100% of the items i order from target have these.  i order around  $10K a month in LEGO from target these are the equivalent of giving me the middle finger for being a reseller scum but not banning me outright.  they are the easiest stickers to peel off without heat or anything just a fingernail and a slow steady low to the box pull though if you use heat they are even easier to pull off  i have even ordered sets that were sent to me in a LEGO carton from target and they opened up the carton and put these sticker on.   the sets are minty so i do not believe they are returns.  just F'U stickers we know what ur up2 but we need ur cashflow.

Edited by cladner
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, mudcatsfan said:

263 live

766 sold

last day sold prices appear to average around 90-95 shipped 

A few auctions started to close with mixed results, some as low as 75, some as high as 110.

89 shipped is the current BIN floor.

many will appear in mailboxes this week, so let's see if that floor holds.

329 live

969 sold

I'm guessing most of them have been delivered by now so I'm a little shocked the quantity of live items isn't higher of course this doesn't account for those with multiple items in a buy it now option, nor the amount on Amazon.

Most sale prices this past 24 hours have been 88-95 shipped.  

This hasnt dipped in price like I thought it would upon delivery week. 

95 shipped appears to be the new floor. 

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

329 live

969 sold

I'm guessing most of them have been delivered by now so I'm a little shocked the quantity of live items isn't higher of course this doesn't account for those with multiple items in a buy it now option, nor the amount on Amazon.

Most sale prices this past 24 hours have been 88-95 shipped.  

This hasnt dipped in price like I thought it would upon delivery week. 

95 shipped appears to be the new floor. 

No way to know how many are being put into the vault by experienced resellers. It’s still just quick flippers right now.