75294 - Bespin Duel

joch29

It's still showing as in stock to me, in fact I haven't seen it go out of stock yet at target.
 Have other people seen continuous availability or have you been seeing it out of stock?
I have 0 doubt this is a winner but it is unnerving me that it is still available right now
Shows unavailable for me...been this way all morning...
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

It's still showing as in stock to me, in fact I haven't seen it go out of stock yet at target.

Have other people seen continuous availability or have you been seeing it out of stock?

I have 0 doubt this is a winner but it is unnerving me that it is still available right now

did you try and put it in your cart and check out ?   i see it as "available" and i get the red ship it button but then you try and put in your cart and you get:

image.thumb.png.00559dac9fb6a27ad91badabdb8bc759.png

Edited by cladner
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

Apologies, I didnt click thru.

I now feel much better

target likes to give a false sense of availability on a lot of sets that have the red buy button.  buggy website.

now that its oos we can have fun picking them off F5 style when the inevitable handful are found.

Edited by cladner
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pebble&Park said:

wishing now that I had gone deeper on this one like I did with vader bust

Unless you could go the multiple account angle, I'm not sure you could have wound up with that many anyway with limit 1's.  Unless you are doing multiple accounts and risking ordering too much . . .

Just now, gmpirate said:

Unless you could go the multiple account angle, I'm not sure you could have wound up with that many anyway with limit 1's.  Unless you are doing multiple accounts and risking ordering too much . . .

Agreed. I ordered 18 under one account and that was as many as I was comfortable with. Initially, I was going to try for about 50, but then after they started canceling orders, I didn't want to raise too many flags so ended up with the 18 from Target and 3 from LEGO Shop at Home.

Thought it might be fun to track the W shaped curve this one will take.

Ebay SOLD prices have moved from 75 shipped to 85 shipped since yesterday. 

20200901 8am EST

232 live

532 sold

Average buy it now price with offer looks to be 99.99 shipped.

Prediction: Sept 1 -8 are the expected delivery dates I have. Volume of available sets will jump from 232 to 1500

buy it now will drop to 69.99 shipped.

If that volume is absorbed quickly, this jumps to 149.99 shipped in a month for early Christmas shoppers.

If the volume stagnates, this set sits at 65 shipped for eternity.

If this set gets added to Amazon, it will increase the ceiling of the price helping everyone. (hopefully someone will)

**Edit**

of COURSE someone already has. 107 shipped, which is in line with maybe a bit below? 99 shipped on ebay.

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Bespin-75294-Building-Pieces/dp/B0858VSTXD/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=lego+75294&qid=1598962804&sr=8-2

Place your bets gentlemen!!!

Edited by mudcatsfan

Thought it might be fun to track the W shaped curve this one will take.
Ebay SOLD prices have moved from 75 shipped to 85 shipped since yesterday. 
20200901 8am EST
232 live
532 sold
Average buy it now price with offer looks to be 99.99 shipped.
Prediction: Sept 1 -8 are the expected delivery dates I have. Volume of available sets will jump from 232 to 1500
buy it now will drop to 69.99 shipped.
If that volume is absorbed quickly, this jumps to 149.99 shipped in a month for early Christmas shoppers.
If the volume stagnates, this set sits at 65 shipped for eternity.
If this set gets added to Amazon, it will increase the ceiling of the price helping everyone. (hopefully someone will)
**Edit**
of COURSE someone already has. 107 shipped, which is in line with maybe a bit below? 99 shipped on ebay.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Bespin-75294-Building-Pieces/dp/B0858VSTXD/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=lego+75294&qid=1598962804&sr=8-2
Place your bets gentlemen!!!

$200 or bust. I haven’t hit a quintuple in awhile.
  • Like 1