75294 - Bespin Duel

joch29

8 minutes ago, Emvisawthatswho said:

Same here - didn’t order from SAH before and keeps giving me payment can’t be processed error.

This will happen if you try clicking on Paypal from the get go. There seems to be a clitch on the website(No way!!!) You need to click on the orange tab 'Check out Securely" then click on Paypal once youve gotten through the check out. 

image.png.90e35e4e0c0f1cf4da7f5ca6aea66422.png

image.png

Edited by BricksBrotha

1 hour ago, KvHulk said:

Tried another 3 from LEGO... cancelled.

Because you already ordered 3?  I find it slightly "disturbing" that this set has now been on back order for the past 2 HOURS! that is 1/6 of the time it LEGO to sell out of the X amount of stock they had. Can't decide whether or not to try to buy more. I already bought 3 from SAH so I probably will get cancelled. 

9 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Because you already ordered 3?  I find it slightly "disturbing" that this set has now been on back order for the past 2 HOURS! that is 1/6 of the time it LEGO to sell out of the X amount of stock they had. Can't decide whether or not to try to buy more. I already bought 3 from SAH so I probably will get cancelled. 

My guess would be the usuals got their limit of 3 and the rest of their orders ended up being canceled.  Lego seems to be able to enforce a strict limit on these. Limiting the reseller scum has allowed for more stock to stay around longer.  I suppose it will allow others to order that didnt get one before.  Will be interesting to compare the seal codes from my target order to my most recent s/h order.

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo

26 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Yes. I had already ordered 3. I wanted to test them. Order was cancelled within 3 minutes. They are not dicking around.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Yes. I had already ordered 3. I wanted to test them. Order was cancelled within 3 minutes. They are not dicking around.

If you use another card, checking out as a guest, under a different name, with a different email address... the algorithm lets it pass even if it to the same address.

Received 3 from the original release. Ordered 3 on the last backorder with one dog as the recipient... ordered another 3 with this backorder with the other dog as the recipient. No cancelations on the backorder from the 17th, none yet today.

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saruman said:

if you ordered 3x under your VIP they will be cancelled.  the only time i have found the order limit resets is when lego changes the limits.  for example, i ordered 20x las vegas earlier this year when the limit was 20x.  i tried to order some more but order was cancelled.  then they changed the limit down to 3x and i was able to order 3x more but now am blocked from ordering more.

i see very little downside risk at buying 3 more bespin if you have the opportunity.

Edited by cladner

2 hours ago, House Schubert said:

Here’s me: “plenitude or no plenitude?, plenitude or no plenitude,? plenitude or no plenitude?!!!!!!!”

Plentitude or not...I just don't think you can go wrong on this one long term. An iconic scene that is really well done with great figs...

I just ordered 3 more with my wife's name/card. We'll see how it goes..

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

If you use another card, checking out as a guest, under a different name, with a different email address... the algorithm lets it pass even if it to the same address.

Received 3 from the original release. Ordered 3 on the last backorder with one dog as the recipient... ordered another 3 with this backorder with the other dog as the recipient. No cancelations on the backorder from the 17th, none yet today.

this is all good but there's always a risk that a CS rep will have access to these orders (to same household) which will be an obvious flag.

I have found LEGO CS to be top notch.  Personally would not want such incriminating evidence on my record for any future interactions.  

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

this is all good but there's always a risk that a CS rep will have access to these orders (to same household) which will be an obvious flag.

I have found LEGO CS to be top notch.  Personally would not want such incriminating evidence on my record for any future interactions.  I rely on "good faith" when making my requests.

11 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I have found LEGO CS to be top notch.  Personally would not want such incriminating evidence on my record for any future interactions.  

11 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

First, quoting yourself in a comment that you've just made is damn impressive. More impressive, is that somehow the quote of yourself was posted before the actual post was made. It's damn near inception. 

image.png.6d95bd1b8a90039dac285dd22af6095a.png

image.png.79e4589280de7ee2c043c17082fd9e24.png

Second, Lego CS is amazing and they keep unbanning me. I appreciate their oversight and look forward to 6 more of these arriving. 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

Picked up 3 more. This backorder window has been up longer than the original time this was offered. I'm starting to lean towards a fresh production run.

Agreed. It's been a bad week for me with saturn/ship and now this. I try to stick to the most popular sets but apparently too popular is too high of a risk now. 

You can be sure a lot of big players have been making tons of orders and circumventing the limits. So to me this is super clearly a new production of 1000's. Only question is: Is additional 5k run? 10k? or another 2 years worth of them.....

I'd love to be wrong here

• Like 2