Ideas #030: 21322 - Pirates of Barracuda Bay

Alpinemaps

I am a bit puzzled that this has been "hard to find" indeed in Europe since August, but has been and still is readily available in North America and the Asia/Pacific region. Is demand in Europe so much higher for this set?

I think she is finished, just doing the dance In Europe, but nowbody even wants to invite her to dance in the rest of the world.

3 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

never bought from scheels. how is their packaging and CS?

I bought some Nebraska football gear for my buddy. Scheels sent me an email, which I copy/pasted

Thank you for your purchase. In order for you to enjoy the full "gameday experience", we wanted to ensure Scheels does everything possible to guarantee that. We took your Nebraska jersey and replica helmet, threw it in a dumpster, and set it on fire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

I wouldn't think so. It's a large set that takes up a lot of room, and doesn't appear to be overly popular. I think it's done. Really done..... 

Maybe Lego should have gone all out and made it a Pirate Ship first and foremost. The ship wreck aspect was less appealing to the AFOLs. I think the Imperial Flagship is more universally appealing to even non-Pirate collectors. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Maybe Lego should have gone all out and made it a Pirate Ship first and foremost. The ship wreck aspect was less appealing to the AFOLs. I think the Imperial Flagship is more universally appealing to even non-Pirate collectors. 

My thoughts exactly.  No desire to add it to my personal collection, and at least in Canada I don't see money to be made after fees and shipping. Costco and Toys R Us have had this

regularly available.  An actual ship would of been a game changer.

• 2 weeks later...