Ideas #030: 21322 - Pirates of Barracuda Bay

Alpinemaps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 8:52 AM, steveviscious89 said:

May 16th and my order placed all the way back on April 14th is still saying waiting on new stock. Any...ideas....on when this one might ship for me?

I was told by a Lego Store Retail shop, NA is going to be hurting for awhile due to the primary source of product coming from the Mexico plant, which is shut down.  They weren't even expecting any in store.

Sooo... it's a crap shoot. 

Edited by Klownicle

12 minutes ago, steveviscious89 said:

Yeah they just said it's going to take 'a little bit longer'. Now set to before June 20. 

Now what I'm really struggling with is figuring out whether to build the set as is, or do the ship separate. Which is better?

The set as is, you assemble the ship if you want to play with the ship. If you want the "Bay" you break apart the ship (modular) and place onto various points of the landscape.

• 1 month later...

All the Lego stores retail in US got special shipments between. Wed/Fri this week.

I stopped calling and figured that online would get them before stores.  Alas I was wrong.  Miami still had some this morning but I couldn't justify driving 3 hours both ways.  It'll come eventually.