Harry Potter 2018

CM4Sci

19 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

He was at his full might at this point . 

Yep. She died of old age in the next movie or the 1 after.

19 hours ago, exciter1 said:

...and who rides in their boat up to a church?

People in Houston, TX...  Too soon??? :P

The boat was to get students from train station to school in movie 1.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Item Weights (not shipping):

Taj Mahal  6.35 kg

75159 DS  6.36 kg

GB HQ  6.42 kg

Ninjago City  6.16 kg

Disney Castle  5.76 kg

Depending on how many small pieces we get, I could see this anywhere between 5500 and 7000 pieces. 

This could be great...

(and expensive)

Edited by Dr Jedi
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr Jedi said:

Item Weights (not shipping):

Taj Mahal  6.35 kg

75159 DS  6.36 kg

GB HQ  6.42 kg

Ninjago City  6.16 kg

Disney Castle  5.76 kg

Depending on how many small pieces we get, I could see this anywhere between 5500 and 7000 pieces. 

This could be great...

(and expensive)

I doubt that Ninjago City is (shipping weight) 6.2 kg.. when BL shows the set to be 6.16 kg without exterior packaging. I could put on a weight mine but its burried somewhere and dont have a time for that.. still. I believe that its somewhere around 5 kg mark.

10 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I doubt that Ninjago City is (shipping weight) 6.2 kg.. when BL shows the set to be 6.16 kg without exterior packaging. I could put on a weight mine but its burried somewhere and dont have a time for that.. still. I believe that its somewhere around 5 kg mark.

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dr Jedi said:

The unique good thing about is that the old HP castles will significantly increase in value when the new one is microscale...

The reason is that there will be never a new castle in minifig scale (at least as one set).

• Like 1

Due to my lack of knowledge for community guidelines I don't know if I can post the link but there is a picture of some of the 71043 Nanofigs on a popular website. Seems to confirm beyond any doubt that it is indeed microscale. In the picture I saw there was a micro Umbridge, Lupin, Bellatrix, and Snape, as well as 3 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow, and 1 red torso. Looked like the red one was supposed to be ginny so there must be a few others that will be harry, ron, hermione, dumbledore, hagrid. It would be cool if at least the 3 main characters were included as regular size minifigs on a stand like the helicarrier, perhaps with printed arms. But I think that is wishful thinking.

28 minutes ago, southcollector13 said:

Due to my lack of knowledge for community guidelines I don't know if I can post the link but there is a picture of some of the 71043 Nanofigs on a popular website. Seems to confirm beyond any doubt that it is indeed microscale. In the picture I saw there was a micro Umbridge, Lupin, Bellatrix, and Snape, as well as 3 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow, and 1 red torso. Looked like the red one was supposed to be ginny so there must be a few others that will be harry, ron, hermione, dumbledore, hagrid. It would be cool if at least the 3 main characters were included as regular size minifigs on a stand like the helicarrier, perhaps with printed arms. But I think that is wishful thinking.

give me a private message with the link. thanks

You are correct that you would not have been allowed to post that image since photos have not been officially published.

3 hours ago, southcollector13 said:

I have seen a few pictures with the nano figures as well, coming from the 71043 set.

They were shared confidentially, so I'm not at liberty to share them further. But I can confirm there will be a range of popular figures from the cast represented as nanofigs.

4 minutes ago, LuckyDawg said:

New sets went live today and are already on backorder.  What is going on with the Hogwarts express though?  It says it's "not available your country".

Sounds like you have selected US as your SAH country because these are not available in Europe yet....