Harry Potter 2018

CM4Sci

8 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

To the people who were told the above and believe it, I have an urget letter from a Nigerian prince I would like to share with you :drag:

I have some capital and would like to purchase a bridge. If His Highness' letter could assist, I'd certainly appreciate an introduction.

• Haha 2

Wow.  Better than expected.  Would prefer something more to scale but understand the obvious limitations for that to occur.  Was hoping there would be some exclusive figures and Lego probably surprised everybody with the selection. 

Will it be a Day 1 purchase? Maybe.  But it will be purchased.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Was hoping there would be some exclusive figures and Lego probably surprised everybody with the selection. 

It comes with minifigs of the 4 wizards that started Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, & Hufflepuff.  I dont think we have seen their minifigs before

7 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

It comes with minifigs of the 4 wizards that started Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, & Hufflepuff.  I dont think we have seen their minifigs before

Yes, that was my point.  I was hopeful for this and they came through.  I doubt anybody could have predicted who they ended up selecting for these figures.  Sorry if my wording was bad.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Known but helpful here. Shipped points would be applied before the 15th most likely if bought early enough.

US LEGO Shop at Home:

Aug 1 - Aug 31: Double VIP on 75952 and 75953

Aug 15 - Aug 31: Assumed early access to Hogwarts set.

Got my wife the Hogwarts Great Hall for her birthday (Aug 12th).  Planning to get both 75952 and 75932 on Aug 1 to complete the package.  This big Hogwarts set might have to be a Christmas item...  Harry Potter theme aside, this is a beautiful display piece in its own right.

12 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

How hard are these to smoosh/how long did you take? Really looking forward to these, but so is probably everyone else. I just wish Target would move the Ninjago CMFs they still have.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I went through a box and a half to get the hole set. It took me about an hour. The hard one of course is Percival, feel two hairs, the Potter with cloak is hard too since it's Potter without additional elements.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, tarditi said:
My son won the Hedwig statuette as a contest award at our target. 
Stickers on bottom:
LEGO Production s.r.o.
This product is designed for public contact
This is not a toy.       For indoor use only
Product name: HP Owl on Book
Product No.6258073
Production date: 15.05.2018
I assume the last number (separate sticker) is some sort of sequence number in the series, the date is in euro format.
Any idea as to the value of such a thing? Not interested in selling, just curious as to rarity, collectability, etc.
It's very cool, and my son is a HP fan and will enjoy this very special addition to his collection!

just saw one of these sell for $1,000 on ebay

for the scale and everything they were trying to incorporate, I like it for what it is . If they did this on a regular scale it would be unfeasible .... I will applaud TLG for their effort on this one .

Whomever thinks the HP theme is dead is smoking the good stuff. Just go to Universal or try to grab a limited release HP merchandise and then we can talk . 

As for those who don't like it , I don't have an issue with them, I am sure they like stuff that I don't. Won't call them haters, just different opinions. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

How hard are these to smoosh/how long did you take? Really looking forward to these, but so is probably everyone else. I just wish Target would move the Ninjago CMFs they still have.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

about 1.5 hrs to smoosh what appeared to be about 4 cases or 240 worth

took a while to figure out stuff to get my initial set, then became easier

On 7/1/2018 at 9:09 AM, exciter1 said:

Hogwart’s Express will be available later in the day in the US. Surprise, surprise, they had a technical issue, according to Twitter.

is the HE Target exclusive? My local BN carries all but the HE.