Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

Have you guys actually seen the film? You may not like half an at-st but it is accurate to the scene.  Luckily we've recently had 75153 so it's not really worth getting worked up about.

Yea it is a good representation of the scene. That’s a fact. It just looks pathetic and why have half of an at-st when there were completed at-st(s) in the same scene? :)
  • Like 1

In other news... the first Han Solo movie minifigure was "leaked".  Thandie Newtons character.. .

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_First_Solo_Minifig_178049.asp

6 minutes ago, tawsauce said:

Yea it is a good representation of the scene. That’s a fact. It just looks pathetic and why have half of an at-st when there were completed at-st(s) in the same scene? :)

Plus the ATST started out firing at everyone with the armor around its head, only to be shot off by the stormtroopers.  That should have been a built in play feature to make it awesome..

• Like 2

I'll take Jang's word for this set. I never heard him so outraged.

Wow, he hates that set!

I don’t blame him, who thought it was a good idea to produce half of an AT ST?

Even if didn’t have a head in the film (it did), add a head anyway and include a feature so that you can blow it off/detach it!

Terrible, terrible set!

1 hour ago, giannini78 said:

Wow, he hates that set!

I don’t blame him, who thought it was a good idea to produce half of an AT ST?

Even if didn’t have a head in the film (it did), add a head anyway and include a feature so that you can blow it off/detach it!

Terrible, terrible set!

Yep, that would have been the best option but I still like the way It remembers me of the movie scene... And of course, the minifigures are awesome! Best way to get Phasma!

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

The part below the head is an instant remake.....

Which means 75153 should be an instant hit in the aftermarket at least 2x rrp

FO AT-ST's a piece of sh#t

when you look at it.

Ahch to's a laugh and Eisley's a joke it's true.

You see its all a sham

Just keep laughing at the scam

And just remember that the last laugh is on you

And.............

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Edited by Fenix_2k1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's another cheaper source for minfigs that are "limited" (that label means nothing currently). Jawas are becoming what helicopters are to city. Then again the Jawas have the x-wing to compete with. 

At least Ben used to carry some weight and the other droids. 

Edited by Armor

1 hour ago, Armor said:

It's another cheaper source for minfigs that are "limited" (that label means nothing currently). Jawas are becoming what helicopters are to city. Then again the Jawas have the x-wing to compete with. 

At least Ben used to carry some weight and the other droids. 

Still no capes in the new ones though :(

They sure are going to over-abuse that ATST set, I think.  I'll easily pass on the Sandcrawler because I doubt it lives up to the 2014 UCS version.  The X-wing will probably be a pass too, but we'll see how it goes.  I wonder if Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is the 2014 version.  Interestingly, I just sold my sons used set for about 60.00 this month.  That 2014 version was a money maker.  Looks like it's about to take a dive though.

2 hours ago, thedingman5 said:

Sandcrawler prediction - 1,750 pieces, $225 USD.  Aftermarket will still freak out about the UCS that retired last year...

It looks like it's in the same sized box as the beatnik at-at from TLJ.  So, I think it would be around 140 max and be similar to the 2014 MTT set.  

Looks like the 501st  clone trooper & ATST  is a buildable figure,as is the super battle droid.The droid looks good,

but couldn't make out too much of the ATST set pics.The Anakin star fighter is the same as in 75191 in grey & yellow.

Few vids surfacing on Youtube showing grainy images

2 hours ago, fossilrock said:

I wonder if Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is the 2014 version.  Interestingly, I just sold my sons used set for about 60.00 this month.  That 2014 version was a money maker.  Looks like it's about to take a dive though.

That pic has been leaked too, and it isn't the same as 2014; it's one of the older styles.

yGVbKlbRD8vl7DeqxXTviUKxFcnxUFTixJUiQ6Oh