Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

Hmmm.... not interested in the brickheadz, and just like the buildables... they just don't do anything for me. 

But, does that mean Boba shows up in the Han Solo film?  I could see some potential there, and possibly a UCS set. 

I hope they finally do some other sets next year.  Yoda's hut, and Cloud City UCS are the two biggest ones from Empire that still need redone.  Maybe a set based on Yavin....

And i'd almost guaranfreakintee that this set is in the first wave of the Han Solo movie, which probably hits around March.

pod-car-shot.jpg?w=850

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DarthBall said:

As far as I know brickheadz count as action figures and hasbro has the rights for those. Hence, no SW minifigures nor brickheadz will arrive anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Do they pose? I'm not sure that non poseable constructible figures count as action figures.

Lego already does Constraction figures, so I think its unlikely that Brickheadz would cause Hasbro to cry foul.

In fact, I'm a bit surprised they didn't block the constraction figures as they're quite clearly a competitor to Hasbro's 6" Black Series on a price point / shelf-worthiness / age-group of interest, etc.

Plus, they've got the word ACTION FIGURE in their title.

• Like 1

With past trends I will bet 1 larger set completely tied to the movie prob be a smugglers ship. I don't have faith that our current mf will retire any time soon so no point being a new one.

I'm going to bet money on some form of speeder from the empire. Lego treats speeders to the same degree of helicopters in city. 

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas everyone!

If the following list is accurate, clearance bins around the world are going to be bursting. Intrigued to know if the Imperial Corvette is a manual or automatic.

75194 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO SPEEDER NEW

75195 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN SPEEDER NEW

75196 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGHTER NEW

75197 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGHTER NEW

75533 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGURE NEW

75534 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGURE NEW

75535 CONFIDENTIAL INFERNO FIGURE NEW

75198 CONFIDENTIAL_INFERNO PACK NEW

75199 CONFIDENTIAL_CLONE TROOPER PACK NEW

75200 CONFIDENTIAL_FIRST SPECIAL FORCES PACK NEW

75201 CONFIDENTIAL_JEDI COUNCIL PACK NEW

75206 CONFIDENTIAL_ACH-TO DUEL NEW

75207 CONFIDENTIAL_IMPERIAL CORVETTE NEW

75210 CONFIDENTIAL_TBC WAR ROOM NEW

• Like 3

Fake. This guy was talking bull to me around the time of the TLJ leaks. Also LEGO doesn't label upcoming sets, especially Star Wars, especially ones for a movie that has yet to come out at the time of the 2018 catalog release, like that. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Traditionally the winter wave sets aren't too extravagant, and a majority of them are just battle packs, and 24.99 sets, along with 2 or 3 sets that are under 70.00.  So these sound about right.  We already know what is coming with the force friday wave, and many of those sets are more on the higher end of the cost scale for regular sets, so I would suspect the winter wave sets that follow will be more lower scale.  Those first 4 sets listed would probably fall in the range of the 24.99 sets, similar to what we saw with Yoda's Interceptor.  They tend to release about 4 of those in winter..  

I really hope they do something like the "Jedi council" pack.   Although, that just means they'll probably re-release some of the recent ones.  Probably be something like Yoda, Mace Windu, Luminara, and some new figure.  I think the Bounty Hunter pack is great, and want to see them do more of those.

This is not information about a new set but I remember a couple years ago I found a listing for a 75145 Anakin's Podracer... which turned out to be the Eclipse Fighter from Freemaker Adventures - this was not made up information, I saw a listing and I think I saw a sticker for it in a store (or someone else did) for an Anakin Podracer. So that means they probably had one developed but then changed plans? Meaning there is an unreleased Podracer... so maybe that could be one of the 2018 sets

If true in interested in there decision to go back to a preq heavy setup.  I like the preq because of the feel of all out war and not a rebellion. If this is true then I'm off on my theory that it would be 3 more years of original trilogy stuff and first order stuff before disney derides to milk the prequels. I will assume it's fake but I will leave it in the back of my mind. 

23 minutes ago, Armor said:

If true in interested in there decision to go back to a preq heavy setup.  I like the preq because of the feel of all out war and not a rebellion. If this is true then I'm off on my theory that it would be 3 more years of original trilogy stuff and first order stuff before disney derides to milk the prequels. I will assume it's fake but I will leave it in the back of my mind. 

ababa not fake, a cancelled product potentially being rereleased. ;)